Excel 41" 5 Drawer Roller Cabinet
Excel’s all welded construction heavy duty 41” roller cabinet is made from industrial grade cold rolled steel, and has features you would expect to find on higher priced tool storage products. This roller cabinet features coded locks and keys, a tough powder coat finish, and heavy duty 5” x 2” casters for mobility and stability. The large size roller cabinet allows for storage of large and small tools. Excel offers you a superior product that is synonymous with the best tool boxes in the world and our tool chests and cabinets will make a great addition to your garage or work shop.
- Heavy – duty steel construction
- 5 Ball bearing slide drawers
- Double ball bearing slides on the full length drawer
- Lockable storage compartment
- Heavy duty steel side handle
- Internal locking system for the drawers
- Coded locks and keys
- Full length aluminum drawer pulls
- Tough powder coat paint finish
- Rubber top mat
- EVA drawer liners
- 5” x 2” casters / 2 swivel w/ locks & 2 fixed
- Overall w/ casters dimensions: 41.9” W x 18” D x 39.7” H
- Maximum weight capacity for the top drawer 120 lbs
- Maximum weight capacity for the four left drawers 100 lbs each
- Maximum weight capacity for the storage compartment of 130 lbs
- Maximum overall weight capacity 1200 lbs
Depth: 18 in.
Height: 39.7 in.
Weight Capacity: 1,200 lb.
Width: 41.9 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.