Excalibur 9-tray Dehydrator with 26-hour Timer
NEW! The long lasting beauty and modern appearance of this Excalibur dehydrator lends a touch of color to your kitchen. The perfect combination of industry leading air-flow mechanics and materials. Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats, in-home dehydrating businesses. Case interior is polycarbonate, the same material as our black and white units.
- Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow
- Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology
- 9-large trays, 15" x 15" each
- 26 Hour Timer lets you set it and forget it - Unit automatically turns off when the set time is complete.
- Adjustable Thermostat 95◦F to 155◦F - Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky. Unit turns on automatically when thermostat is in use.
- 7-inch fan, 600 watts.
- 10 Years Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 12.5" H x 17" W x 19" D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Preserve It Naturally Book
- 3 ParaFlexx Sheets for drying more fluid type foods
Number of Trays: 9
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.