Evolution Spas™ Sedona 40-Jet, 4-Person Spa
Please Note: Electrical connections must be made by a qualified, licensed residential electrician. Improper installations present hazards which can result in personal injury or property damage and void the warranty on the spa. Please see the Pre-delivery Guide and/or Owners Manual for additional information.
For more information about this product, visit Evolution Spas website www.evolutionspas.com email email@example.com or call the Evolution Spas™ Service Center: 800-787-6649 (8am - 5pm EST, M-F).
BEFORE ORDERING: Check with your local building/zoning authority and neighborhood association for permit and other requirements.
So refreshing! Evolution Spas™ introduces the all-new Sedona 40 Spa. A new size… perfect for an intimate spa experience or a small gathering of friends or family. The Sedona offers luxurious seating for 4-5 people, including soothing hip and foot jets. Set the mood with the digital, multicolor underwater LED light and our elegant waterfall. Enjoy the benefits of powerful hydrotherapy in the comfort of your own home surrounded by Sedona’s luxury.
Cabinet & Shell Style
- Millstone rock-look resin cabinet paired with Sterling Silver acrylic shell. Millstone is a reddish brown color with flecks of black, terra cotta and white. Sterling Silver is a white acrylic with silver gray marbling.
- Spa Cabinet: Lifetime
- Spa Surface: 5 years
- Plumbing & Equipment: 2 years
- Ozonators & LED Lighting: 1 year
- Cover: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
Construction & Specifications:
- Seating: 4-5 adult seats including cooldown seat
- Dimensions: 91" x 77" x 36”
- 1 Total Pump: 4BHP 2-speed high-output HydroDrive™ pump
- Jet Count: 40 stainless-steel faced
- 32 Back Hydro Adjustable Jets
- 4 Hip Hydro Adjustable Jets
- 4 Foot Hydro Adjustable Jets
- Air Controls: 2, for zoned massage
- Water Controls: 1 for waterfall
- Weight Dry / Filled: 785 lbs. / 3,090 lbs.
- Water capacity: 325 USG
- Electrical: 240 V / 50 A GFCI breaker (not included). Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
- Heater: 4kW Stainless-Steel Heater. True all-weather, high efficiency system.
- Filter: CaptiPure filtration system. Floating weir, 50 sq. ft. filter cartridge, adjusts with water level for cleaner water
- Shell: Triple-Bond Spa Shells; 2-Level Lucite® Acrylic Shell + StrongBond™ acrylic rigidizing process provides greater shell thickness and strength and uses no environmentally–unfriendly fiberglass. Double-reinforced seats provide stronger, more stable sculpted acrylic seating
- Cabinet: Lifetime Warranty. Patented DURA-LAST™ Dual-Walled Cabinet System is energy efficient, quiet and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. Insulated base is 10x thicker than most spa bases for strength and heat retention. Impervious to the elements and pests. (U.S. Pat. 7,784,120).
- Insulation: Energy-Lok™ insulation system. High-density, closed-cell foam injected into the dual-walled cabinet forming a highly efficient thermal barrier. Our insulation system results in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. Provides easy access to all spa components for ease of service.
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Water Features: Custom-molded waterfall
- Electronic Controls: Digital controls with backlighting
- Lighting: programmable digital multicolor underwater light
- Ozonator: Natural water purification system keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Headrests: 2
- Cover: Extra heavy duty 5 in. to 3 in. tapered spa cover
- Steps: 2-tier spa steps (Snap together. No tools necessary.
Brand: Evolution Spas
Cabinet Color: Millstone
Cover Included: Yes
Has Steps: Yes
Heater Power: 4 Kilowatt
Length: 91 in.
Number of Jets: 40
Seating Capacity: 5
Shell Material: Acrylic
Spa Cabinet Material: Resin
Type of Seating: Barrier Free
Voltage: 240 Volt
Width: 77 in.
Standard shipping via tractor-trailer, curbside delivery is included in the quoted price.
Delivery to remote areas including islands will incur additional charges which are the responsibility of the member. Please contact Evolution Spas at 1-800-787-6649 to receive a quote prior to placing your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Your street must be free of any obstructions such as low hanging trees and power lines and must have adequate access for a tractor-trailer.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Extraordinary delivery requirements will necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.