Evolution Spas™ Casablanca EX 110-jet, 6-person Spa
Please Note: Electrical connections must be made by a qualified, licensed residential electrician. Improper installations present hazards which can result in personal injury or property damage and void the warranty on the spa. Please see the Pre-delivery Guide and/or Owners Manual for additional information.
For more information about this product, visit Evolution Spas website www.evolutionspas.com email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Evolution Spas™ Service Center: 800-787-6649 (8am - 5pm EST, M-F).
BEFORE ORDERING: Check with your local building/zoning authority and neighborhood association for permit and other requirements.
Luxury with upscale styling! Enhance your backyard with the Evolution Casablanca EX 110 jet spa in our contemporary wicker-look cabinet with matching bar and stools, stereo system and a multitude of light features. Feel the power of 110 stainless steel accented hydrotherapy jets. The 4-pump, HydroDrive™ system provides maximum massage power! Ergonomic seating for up to six adults and the most advanced technological innovations in the industry converge in this beautiful spa. Unlike other spa frames, the Casablanca EX Spa’s cabinet will never require maintenance and will be just as beautiful in the years to come as the very first day! Our patented DURA-LAST™ insulated cabinet base and walls have a unique double walled construction that is filled with high-density, closed cell foam for efficiency and easy access to spa components.
A Commitment to The Environment
DURA-LAST™ cabinet is constructed with partially recycled materials and is itself 100% recyclable! The insulation system results in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. The beautiful acrylic shells are reinforced with environmentally sound StrongBond™, an eco-friendly alternative to fiberglass.
Cabinet & Shell Style:
- Espresso wicker-look resin cabinet paired with Sterling Silver acrylic shell. Sterling Silver is a white acrylic with silver gray marbling.
- Spa Cabinet: Lifetime
- Spa Surface: 5 years
- Plumbing & Equipment: 2 years
- Ozonators & LED Lighting: 1 year
- Accessories (Barstools, Spa Bars and Brackets): 1 year
- Sound System: 90 days
- Spa Cover: 1 year
- Labor: 2 years
*Please see your warranty guide for additional information and exclusions
Construction & Specifications:
- Seats: 6 seats including 2 captain’s chairs, full body lounger and cool-down seat/interior step
- Dimensions: 91” x 91” x 40”
- 4 Total Pumps: 1 x 5 BHP 2-speed pump; 2 x 4 BHP high-speed pump; Vector air blower pump
- Total Jets: 110 stainless steel accented jets including 91 fully-adjustable, directional jets engineered with threaded inserts for added strength and 19 Vector air injection jets:
- 53 back hydro adjustable jets
- 14 foot/ankle hydro adjustable jets
- 8 leg hydro adjustable Jets
- 10 Vector air injection seat jets
- 8 rollover neck / shoulder hydro jets with dedicated on/off controls
- 8 hip hydro adjustable jets
- 7 Vector air injection foot/ankle Jets
- 2 Vector air injection wrist/hand Jets
- Air Controls: 3 air controls offer ability to divert water from one seat or zone to another providing customized hydrotherapy
- Water Controls: 3 water controls for waterfall and rollover neck and shoulder jets
- Weight Dry/Filled: 1,100 lbs / 4,025 lbs
- Water Capacity: 400 USG
- Electrical: 240V / 60A GFCI breaker required, not included. Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
- Heater: 4.0 kW stainless-steel, high-efficiency all-weather heater
- Filter: CaptiPure filtration system. Floating weir, 50 sq. ft. filter cartridge, adjusts with water level for cleaner water
- Shell: Triple-Bond Spa Shells; 2-Level Lucite® Acrylic Shell + StrongBond™ acrylic rigidizing process provides greater shell thickness and strength and uses no environmentally–unfriendly fiberglass. Double-reinforced seats provide stronger, more stable sculpted acrylic seating.
- Cabinet: Lifetime Warranty. Patented DURA-LAST™ Dual-Walled Cabinet System is energy efficient, quiet and withstands extreme temperatures. Insulated base is 10x thicker than most spa bases for strength and heat retention. Impervious to the elements and pests. (U.S. Pat. 7,784,120).
- Insulation: Energy-Lok™ insulation system. High-density closed-cell foam injected into the dual-walled cabinet forms a highly efficient thermal barrier (minimum R-value 17). Our insulation system results in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment, and meets California Energy Commission requirements. Removal panels provide easy access to all spa components for ease of service.
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Cabinet: DURA-LAST patented dual-walled cabinet system is energy efficient, quiet and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- Water Features: Aqua Beam II dual multi-color digital LED lighted water columns automatically retract. Custom molded digital LED multi-color lighted waterfall
- Sound System: FM/MP3-ready waterproof locker with 2 topside speakers and 2 cabinet speakers, and a floating remote
- Lighting: Programmable 32 LED points of light: 16 in cabinet exterior; 2 in Aqua Beam dual column feature; 2 in waterfall; and 12 in shell perimeter. And an underwater LED multi-color light.
- Ozonator: Natural water purification system keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Electronic Controls: Backlit digital topside control panel
- Headrests: 3 headrests
- Shell: StrongBond acrylic rigidizing process provides greater shell thickness and strength and uses no environmentally-unfriendly fiberglass. Spa shell infused with Microban antimicrobial protection.
- Double-reinforced seats: Provide stronger, more stable sculpted acrylic seating.
- Cover: Extra heavy duty, 5 to 3 tapered cover
- Matching bar, 3 bar stools and storage steps
Please include a daytime phone number and a valid email address in the shipping information at the time of check out. Evolution Spas will contact you for the pre-delivery requirement once your order has been received. If all the requirements are met, your order will be delivered within 3 - 5 weeks.
Amperage: 60 Amps
Brand: Evolution Spas
Cabinet Color: Espresso Wicker-look
Capacity: 400 fl. oz.
Cover Included: Yes
Cushioned Headrest: Yes
Depth: 91 in.
Directionally Adjustable Jets: Yes
Foot Jets: Yes
Has Steps: Yes
Heater Power: 4 Kilowatt
Height: 40 in.
Includes Waterfall: Yes
Neck Jets: Yes
Number of Air Pumps: 1
Number of Headrests: 3
Number of Jets: 110
Programmable Lighting: Yes
Remote Control: Yes
Shell Color: Sterling Silver
Shell Material: Acrylic
Spa Cabinet Material: Resin
Type of Seating: Lounger
Voltage: 240 Volt
Weight: 1,100 lb.
Width: 91 in.
Standard shipping via tractor-trailer, curbside delivery is included in the quoted price.
Delivery to remote areas including islands will incur additional charges which are the responsibility of the member. Please contact Evolution Spas at 1-800-787-6649 to receive a quote prior to placing your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Your street must be free of any obstructions such as low hanging trees and power lines and must have adequate access for a tractor-trailer.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Extraordinary delivery requirements will necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 weeks from the time of order.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.