$5,999.99 After $1,000 OFF
Evolution™ Spas Ventura 90-jet, 6-Person Spas
Please Note: Electrical connections must be made by a qualified, licensed residential electrician. Improper installations present hazards which can result in personal injury or property damage and void the warranty on the spa. Please see the Pre-delivery Guide and/or Owners Manual for additional information.
For more information about this product, visit Evolution Spas website www.evolutionspas.com email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Evolution Spas™ Service Center: 800-787-6649 (8am - 5pm EST, M-F).
BEFORE ORDERING: Check with your local building/zoning authority and neighborhood association for permit and other requirements.
Feel the power from your shoulders to your toes in the new Ventura Spa by Evolution Spas! Air and water converge to bring natural, soothing hydrotherapy to tired, aching muscles and joints for an unbeatable massage. The premium efficiency 3-pump system, including our Vector air injection pump, delivers maximum hydrotherapy precisely where you want it! And stunning sound, water and lighting features bring ambience to your spa environment. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ultimate experience in the Ventura 90-jet spa.
A Commitment to The Environment
Our DURA-LAST™ cabinet is constructed with partially recycled materials and is itself 100% recyclable! Our insulation system results in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. Our beautiful acrylic shells are reinforced with environmentally sound StrongBond™, an eco-friendly alternative to fiberglass.
Cabinet & Shell Style:
- Walnut CrestWood wood-look resin cabinet paired with Sterling Silver acrylic shell. Walnut is a warm, medium brown color. Sterling Silver is a white acrylic with silver gray marbling. Or
- Millstone rock-look resin cabinet paired with Sterling Silver acrylic shell. Millstone, a warm, earthy red-brown color, is composed of flecks of brown, red, black and white. Sterling Silver is a white acrylic with silver gray marbling.
- Spa Cabinet: Lifetime
- Spa Surface: 5 years
- Plumbing & Equipment: 2 years
- Ozonators & LED Lighting: 1 year
- Sound System: 90 days
- Cover: 1 year
- Labor: 2 years
*Please see your warranty guide for additional information and exclusions
Construction & Specifications:
- Seats: 6 seats including 2 captain’s chairs, full body lounger and cool-down seat
- Dimensions: 91” x 91” x 36”
- 3 Total Pumps: 1 x 4BHP 2-speed pump; 1 x 4BHP high-speed pump; and Vector air injection pump for increased jet action
- Total Jets: 90 stainless steel accented, including 75 fully-adjustable, directional jets engineered with threaded inserts for added strength and 15 Vector air injection jets:
- 37 adjustable back
- 10 Vector air leg/seat
- 8 adjustable leg/seat
- 8 shoulder/neck jets with dedicated on/off control
- 14 adjustable foot/ankle
- 5 Vector air foot/ankle
- 8 adjustable hip
- Air Controls: 4 air controls offer ability to divert water from one seat or zone to another providing customized hydrotherapy
- Water Controls: 3 water controls for waterfall and rollover neck and shoulder jets
- Headrest: 3
- Weight Dry/Filled: 950 lbs. / 3,875 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 400 USG
- Electrical: 240V / 50A GFCI breaker required (not included). Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
- Heater: 4.0 kW stainless-steel, high-efficiency all-weather heater
- Filter: CaptiPure filtration system. Floating weir, 50 sq. ft. filter cartridge, adjusts with water level for cleaner water
- Shell: Triple-Bond Spa Shells; 2-Level Lucite® Acrylic Shell + StrongBond™ acrylic rigidizing process provides greater shell thickness and strength and uses no environmentally–unfriendly fiberglass. Double-reinforced seats provide stronger, more stable sculpted acrylic seating.
- Cabinet: Lifetime Warranty. Patented DURA-LAST™ Dual-Walled Cabinet System is energy efficient, quiet and withstands extreme temperatures. Insulated base is 10x thicker than most spa bases for strength and heat retention. Impervious to the elements and pests. (U.S. Pat. 7,784,120).
- Insulation: Energy-Lok™ insulation system. High-density closed-cell foam injected into the dual-walled cabinet forms a highly efficient thermal barrier (minimum R-value 17). Our insulation system results in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment, and meets California Energy Commission requirements. Removal panels provide easy access to all spa components for ease of service.
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Electronic Controls: Backlit digital topside control panel
- Lighting: All are multicolor and programmable: 16 LED points of light (2 in waterfall and 14 in shell perimeter), 12 exterior cabinet LED lights, and an underwater LED color-changing light feature.
- Water Features: Custom molded digital LED multi-color lighted waterfall
- Sound System: Self-amplified MP3 Dock with 2 topside speakers and 2 panel speakers. (MP3 player not included.)
- Ozonator: Natural water purification system keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Headrests: 3 headrests
- Cover: Extra heavy duty, 5" to 3" tapered cover
- Matching Storage Step: Included
Amperage: 50 Amps
Brand: Evolution Spas
Capacity: 400 gal.
Cover Included: Yes
Directionally Adjustable Jets: Yes
Electrical Service: 50 Amps
Filter Type: CaptiPure
Foot Jets: Yes
Has Steps: Yes
Heater Power (Converted): 4kW
Height: 36 in.
Includes Waterfall: Yes
Length: 91 in.
Neck Jets: Yes
Number of Air Pumps: 1
Number of Headrests: 3
Number of Jets: 90
Number of Water Pumps: 2
Programmable Lighting: Yes
Seating Capacity: 6
Shell Color: Sterling Silver
Shell Material: Acrylic
Spa Cabinet Material: Resin
Type of Seating: Lounger
Voltage: 240 Volt
Weight: 950 lb.
Width: 91 in.
Standard shipping via tractor-trailer, curbside delivery is included in the quoted price.
Delivery to remote areas including islands will incur additional charges which are the responsibility of the member. Please contact Evolution Spas at 1-800-787-6649 to receive a quote prior to placing your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Your street must be free of any obstructions such as low hanging trees and power lines and must have adequate access for a tractor-trailer.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Extraordinary delivery requirements will necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 weeks from the time of order.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.