Evenflo® SureRide 65 DLX Convertible Car Seat - Paxton
With the Evenflo SureRide DLX 65 car seat, safety on the go is the name of the game. Keep your little one safe and secure during your travels with 5-point safety harness, side impact protection, and 2-piece chest clip. Face them towards the front or the rear, adjust the height and harness, and remove the seat and head support when needed. Compatibility with both shoulder and lap seat belts makes it a sure fit for whatever car you have. For added comfort and convenience, a removable head and body pillow are included for a cozy ride. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. Protecting children is our core mission at Evenflo. For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we believe it’s important to go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the SureRide DLX 65.
- Upfront harness adjustment allows easy and convenient tightening
- 6 shoulder strap positions always ensures proper fit
- 2 piece chest clip
- 5 point harness
- Latch equipped car seat
- Adjustable height
- Latch compatibility
- Compatible with lap seat belt and shoulder belt
- Removable head and body pillow for extra comfort
- Washable head and seat pad—easy to clean!
- Side Impact Tested™! Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal safety standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- 65 pound harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Removable cup holder for convenience
- Recommended age: Toddler/ Youth
- Rear facing: Height: 19" – 40"; Weight: 5 – 40 lbs. And top of child's head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint headrest. Age at least one year of age
- Forward facing: Height: 19" – 54"; Weight: 22 – 65 lbs. And the tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest. Age at least one year of age
- Assembled dimensions: 18.5" D x 17" W x 26.5" H; Seat Weight: 11.1 lbs.
Collection Name: SureRide
For Infants/Toddlers/Children: For Infants, Toddlers and Children
Maximum Weight Capacity: 65 lb.
Type of Child Safety Seat: Convertible
Weight Minimum: 5 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, infant car seat assembly or product operation, please call 1-800-233-5921 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.