Evenflo® Maestro® Booster Car Seat - Wesley
The Evenflo® Maestro® Harnessed Booster features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child’s height while in booster mode. Enhanced side walls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22-110 lbs. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
- Extended Use - Converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- 50 lbs. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Removable head pillow maximizes child’s comfort
- Integrated cup holders for convenience
- Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
- Machine-washable car seat pad keeps the seat looking clean
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Equipped for LATCH and tether systems
- Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA
- IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) Best Bet - Provides good lap and shoulder belt fit for typical 4 to 8 year-olds in almost any car, minivan or SUV
- Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer magazine
- For 5-Point Harness Use
- Weight: 22 - 50 lbs
- Height: 28 - 50 inches; AND the tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest
- Age: At least one year of age
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs
- Height: 43.3 - 57 inches
- AND the tops of their ears are below the
- top of the child restraint headrest
- Age: At least four years of age
Collection Name: Maestro
For Infants/Toddlers/Children: For Infants, Toddlers and Children
Maximum Weight Capacity: 110 lb.
Type of Child Safety Seat: Booster
Washable Cover: Yes
Weight Minimum: 22 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, infant car seat assembly or product operation, please call 1-800-233-5921 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.