Eurodib Lamber F92EKS | Energy Start Electronic | Undercounter Dishwasher
THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHOICE If you are looking for one of the most dependable, cost efficient and highest quality line of ware washing equipment, Lamber LINE of products is the sure choice. ALL models are constructed of AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel inside and out. Standard features include stainless steel wash and rinse arms (top & bottom),soft start, high temperature BOOSTERS (no SANITIZERS required), easy to use digital controls and water consumption as low as 1/2 gallon of water per cycle on most models (providing enormous savings on soap and rinse costs)
- Stainless Steel Construction: AISI 304 18/10:208 - 240 volts, single phase.
- Double skin with acoustic & thermal insulation: Less water consumption and energy efficient
- Wash tank slanted with rounded edges: Seemless interior prevents leakage
- Rotating stainless steel upper & lower wash rinse arms: Longer lasting and easier to clean
- Digital read out: For easy read, with 2, 3, 4 and 15 minute cycle
- Automatic loading tank: Tank fills up as soon as the machine is turned on.
- Integral tank filter: Prevents food particles getting into the machine
- Rinse aid dispenser and detergent pump: Dispenses detergent and rinse aid efficiently
- Door opening safety device: Machine shuts off automatically
- Thermo control: Guarantees selected temperature for every rinse cycle and when machine is not in use
- Security Thermostat: Automatic booster shut off
- Extractable Control Panel: For easy maintenance
- Soft start: Prevents over pressure water spillage and easy on glassware and china
- Undercounter dishwasher: F92EKS - (Soft Start) with booster, rinse, drain & soap pumps.
- Included accessories: 2 baskets, 1 general basket, 2 cutlery containers
- Model: F92EKS
- Volts: 208-240
- Watts: 6650
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Origin: Italy
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor
- ENERGY STAR
- Ships by transport ( less-than-truckload). *REQUIRES A PALLET.
- Product dimensions (W x H x L) : 23.7 x 33 x 25.7
- Package dimensions (W x H x L) : 32 x 47 x 45
- Net Weight : 150 lbs
- Hard Wire
Drain Pump Included, Cycle: 2, 3, 4 and 15 min Clearance: 12 1/2" Rack/hr: 10-60 Rack size: 20″ × 20″ Water consumption / cycle: 1/2 gal.
Height: 33 in.
Length: 25.7 in.
Weight: 150 lb.
Width: 23.7 in.
Hawaii - Delivery is available to the following zip codes in Hawaii.
Alaska - Delivery is available to the following zip codes in Alaska:
- Anchorage 99501 through 99519
- Fairbanks 99701 through 99509
- Homer 99603
- Juneau 99801 through 99803
- Kenai 99611
- Ketchikan 99901
- Petersburg 99833
- Seward 99664
- Sitka 99835
- Wasilla 99687
For more detailed information regarding delivery to Alaska & Hawaii, click here*.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.