Eurodib Brema® CB249A Undercounter Economy Ice Maker
With its simple, elegant form and crystalline purity Ice Cube is our most frequently requested ice. You’ll find Ice Cube fans all over the world. Ice Cube is a sophisticated product that makes every drink special, while its discreet cooling action enhances the flavour of the drink.
- Stainless steel 304 interior and exterior: Never rusts or corrodes
- Stainless steel evaporator: Greatly reduces mineral build-up for increased pump and compressor operation. Produces pure quality clear compact crystalline hard ice cubes.
- Fixed and non-rotating evaporators: Ensures Longevity
- Individual ice cubes: Longer lasting, better displacement, maximizes production and reduces service costs
- Ice cuber: Water sprays up into chilled cavities, produces a pyramid shape cube, chills without diluting and forms on the evaporator and comes off one by one into the storage bin. Great for large scale ice demands with limited time spans
- Thermostat bin: Ice production cycle can be increased or decreased
- Space saving units: Fits and operated in limited spaces. Bin doors slide up and tuck under ice machine top cover. All units are front breathing, no need for side and back clearance.
- Water pump not immersed in water: Less complications with longer lasting results
- Fire sensor: Detects intense heat and shuts down machine's electrical components
- Easy accessibility: Electro-mechanical units; (2) thermostats (bin & evaporator), and timer. Replacing parts; easy, quick and affordable. No circut boards/electronics.
- Removable cleanable air filters: Reducing maintenance costs and ensuring a longer lasting machine.
- Large diameter metal sprayers: Free water flow, reduces the effect of hard waters.
- All models: Ice cube weight: 0.64oz, refrigerant: R404A, 120 volts, 60 hz, amp varies.
- Competitively priced: Energy efficient, certification: ETL Verified, NSF
- Model: CB249A
- Amperage: 3
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 350
- Material: Internal & External finish ANSI-304, 18/10 Stainless Steel, Scotch brite exterior finish
- Origin: Italy
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, 5 years on the compressor
- Ships by transport ( less-than-truckload). *REQUIRES A PALLET.
- Product dimensions (W x H x L) : 15.37 x 27.12 x 18.12
- Package dimensions (W x H x L) : 20 x 34 x 18
- Net Weight : 81 lbs
Ice Production: 62 lbs / 24 h. Bin Capacity: 20 lbs. Cooling System: Air. Size of Cube: 13gr. .Refrigerant: R404A
*White plastic film should be removed from the panels upon receipt of this item. This is strictly a protective
coating during the manufacturing and shipping process.
*Visible water may be seen in and around your Ice machine. This is normal as each and every
new Brema unit goes through an extensive testing process at the factory prior to the item being shipped.
Capacity: 20 lb.
Height: 27.12 in.
Length: 18.12 in.
Production per Day: 62 lb.
Weight: 81 lb.
Width: 15.37 in.
Hawaii - Delivery is available to the following zip codes in Hawaii.
Alaska - Delivery is available to the following zip codes in Alaska:
- Anchorage 99501 through 99519
- Fairbanks 99701 through 99509
- Homer 99603
- Juneau 99801 through 99803
- Kenai 99611
- Ketchikan 99901
- Petersburg 99833
- Seward 99664
- Sitka 99835
- Wasilla 99687
For more detailed information regarding delivery to Alaska & Hawaii, click here*.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.