Ellington 4-piece Leather and Fabric Set
Ellington's subtle textures and gentle curves, combined with the warm tones of a Vintage Fruitwood finish, inspire a sense of elegance that echoes of the past. The collection has been scaled and proportioned to suit any home, and each carefully handcrafted piece evokes a stately ambience. The finest construction features insure comfort and durability for many years to come - including; 8-way hand tied springs, top grain leather, solid wood frame, 1.8 density foam seat cushions wrapped with feather blend, channeled feather blend back pillows, 100% feather filled throw pillows and antique brass nail heads. Reversible leather and fabric seat cushions increase the flexibility and uniqueness of this upholstery collection.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
4-pc Set Includes:
- Sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman
- Top Grain Leather and reversible cushions in fabric
- 8 way hand tied seat coils
- Sinuous wire back construction
- Hand carved wood frame base and arms
- Seat cushions reverse from 100% leather to fabric
- 1.8 density seat foam wrapped with feather blend
- Cushion tie downs are standard
- Back pillows are semi-attached with Velcro
- Channeled, feather blend back pillow fills
- Large antique brass nails on the inside back
- Small antique brass nails on the top of the arm pads
- Includes 2 square reversible corner pillows (on Sofa and Loveseat)
- Pillows have a zippered removable casing
- 100% feather pillow inserts
- Fully padded outside back and outside arms
- Sofa Dimensions: 86" W x 38.5" D x 39" H
- Inside Seat Dimensions: 78" W x 24.5" D; Weight: 319 lbs.
- Loveseat Dimensions: 60" W x 38.5" D x 39" H
- Inside Seat Dimensions: 52" W x 24.5" D; Weight: 245 lbs.
- Chair Dimensions: 34" W x 38.5" D x 39" H
- Inside Seat Dimensions: 26" W x 24.5" D; Weight: 142 lbs.
- Ottoman Dimensions: 26" W x 19" L x 19" H; Weight: 33 lbs.
- Seat depth 24.5"
- Seat Height 20"
- Armrests Height 25" H
- Armrests are 3" wide on wood portion; 3.6" wide on padded portion
- Inside Back Height 19"
- Legs are 4.25" tall from the floor to the bottom of the base rail
- We use only full top grain aniline and semi-aniline leathers. Your fine leather furniture may contain variances of shading, color, and texture giving leathers their unique personalities, and are not considered as imperfections.
- Areas of a leather hide absorb dyes differently, so some color variation is normal. Scars and branding marks are natural markings and are not considered flaws.
- Do not place your furniture directly next to a heating source. Do not place your furniture directly next to a window, under a skylight, or in a sunroom. All leathers are subject to fading over time; aniline leathers are especially sensitive to direct sunlight.
- The application of a leather protection cream will improve the leathers resistance to staining and soiling, especially on seats, arms and backs.
- Wipe your leather with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust. Fully clean your furniture with a soft cleaner and re-protect with a protection cream every six months to remove dirt and grime as well as gradual accumulation of body oils. For oil-based stains, use a leather de-greaser.
- Do not use any other products not recommended for leather as they may damage the leathers surface.
- Because each piece of wood is unique and handcrafted and carved, expect variation in wood grain appearance, finish stain coloration, and carvings that are not considered imperfections or defects.
- Keep furniture out of direct sunlight to avoid sun and light damage and color bleaching.
- Keep furniture away from direct heating and cooling sources as they affect the moisture content of the wood.
- Clean wood with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust. Use a wood cleaner / protection agent to remove dirt and grime and restore the sheen to the wood finish, being careful not to transfer the cleaning agent to your upholstered fabrics.
Collection Name: Ellington
Number of Pieces: 4
Upholstery Material: Leather
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 6 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call 877-339-4461 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.