Elite Multi-pistol Impact Case
Introducing our newest gun case line - Impact Case "Elite". We took our decades of customer feedback, product use and travels to design and manufacture, what we feel, is truly the "Elite" of all gun cases on the market. For years our customers have depended on our cases to protect their firearms for travel around the world including African safaris. Our customers have had TSA agents in airports stop and admire the quality of our cases.
We took this feedback and built upon on our legacy of "Made in the USA" aluminum welded cases. As with all of our gun cases, we start with 5052 air craft aluminum alloy (light weight and 3X stronger than plastic) and then the case is fully welded. Two coats of durable powder coating are applied - the first a high quality primer followed by the final finish coat. The final outcome is an extremely high quality and durable finish which protects the case from stains and scratches. The X-Frame on the Elite cases provides the extra benefit of reinforcing the welded corners, adding rigidity to the case and another layer of protection for the main body (top and bottom) thus further protecting the finish.
Only the highest quality hardware is used. A full length piano hinge allows a life time of smooth operation and protects, in conjunction with the TSA approved latches with keyed locks, against unlawful entry. The 3M™ seal protects the case from the elements -- harmful dust and moisture. The foam set is inserted using four (4) individual sheets of foam. This foam requires no cutting and compresses to securely protect the firearm(s). The four sheets of foam also provides the little known benefit of four "new" surfaces over the life of the case -- simply turn the sets over to provide the "new" foam surface.
- Elite aluminum X-Frame adds corner reinforcement, case rigidity, and added protection to the top and bottom
- Weight: 16.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 4.5"
- TSA approved keyed locks
- Durable powder coat finish
- Layered (total of four layers) foam interior securely forms around contents – NO CUTTING REQUIRED
- Once closed, foam holds contents tightly in place
- Case body is 5052 air craft aluminum alloy
- Aluminum is 3X times stronger than plastic
- Aluminum is lightweight and easy to clean
- Aluminum is 100% recyclable
- Rubber feet on case bottom protects case finish and support surface from scratches and abrasions
- Corners are welded and resist crushing on impact
- All rivets are sealed
- 3M™ rubber gasket seals case against harmful intrusion of water and dust
- Full-length piano style hinge functions smoothly and protects case from unlawful entry
- Made in the USA - American made, American Jobs for over 25 years
- Cases are warranted for life
Crush Proof: Yes
Height: 4.5 in.
Length: 24 in.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Model: 2414 ELITE
Type of Weapon: Pistol
Width: 14 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.