EZ-Flex Interlocking Recycled Rubber Floor Tiles
Create a safe, quite, comfortable, protective floor covering within minutes. Environmentally friendly and fully reversible EZ-Flex Recycled Rubber Floor tiles let you create a safe, comfortable, protective floor covering within minutes. The interlocking tiles work like puzzle pieces that easily fit into place, creating a fit so precise; its seams are virtually invisible. You can transform hard, old, worn out flooring in your basement, recreation room or fitness area in no time at all.
- Comfortable flooring for recreation rooms and fitness areas.
- Tiles are 5/16” thick, which means extra shock absorption for fitness rooms or recreation rooms.
- 3 color options available: Solid Black, Black with Gray Speck, Black with Tan Speck.
- Extremely durable tiles assemble in minutes.
- Do it yourself: tiles are loose laid, no tools or glue needed for installation; Trim using a utility knife.
- Comfortable, warm surface won’t stain like carpets very easy to maintain.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Won’t become brittle or crack.
- Tough, non-skid and shock absorbent.
- Muffles noise/ deadens sound.
- Stable, high traction surface is slip resistant when wet or dry.
- Creates a contemporary look and feel.
- Tiles are easily removed and replaced.
- Furniture or fitness equipment will set levelly and firmly when tiles are laid on level subfloors.
- Made in the USA using state of the art technology, ensuring a consistently superior quality tile.
- Made with 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial colored rubber flecks.
- Each carton diverts approximately 1 tire from a landfill.
- No unpleasant residue.
- Virtually odorless.
- Non-toxic and lead-free.
- Color is through and through; making the tiles fully reversible!
- Excellent option for a weight rooms.
- Family recreation spaces.
- Home floor exercise and gym areas.
- Home and studio Pilates and Yoga spaces.
- Martial arts studios.
- Kids play rooms and areas.
- Locker rooms.
- Anti-fatigue work stations.
- Home offices.
- EZ-Flex Flooring contains 6 tiles, which can interlock on all 4 sides.
- Dimensions: 5/16” thick 24” x 24” interlocking tile.
- 6 tiles per box (24 sq. ft.).
- Tile Colors: Black, Black with Grey Flecks, Black with Tan Flecks or Black with Blue Flecks.
- Weight: 42 lbs. per box.
Brand: EZ Flex
Color: Black & Blue
Coverage: 24 sq. ft.
Length: 24 in.
Thickness: 0.31 in.
Weight: 42 lb.
Width: 24 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.