ETL SecureLogic Mail Vault
Secure Logic’s line of Secure Mail Vaults are uniquely designed and approved by the U.S.P.S. to protect your incoming mail from opportunists, lurking and preying on your personal information.
Constructed of 14-gauge steel for maximum strength and durability, the Secure Mail Vault is a state of the art mail storage device. In addition, its seamless construction makes it tamper proof. The powder-coated finish gives it additional strength and protection from the elements.
Most mailboxes, believe it or not, are NOT CERTIFIED by the U.S.P.S. to be placed on your curb for mail delivery. The Secure Mail Vault is not only certified and approved by the U.S.P.S. but it is also designed after the Postal Service drop boxes we are all so familiar with. Never forget your keys again! The Secure Mail Vault delivers a revolutionary new electronic keypad. Its state of the art design allows only YOU access when you need it.
- Truly secure mailbox: Protects incoming mail, personal privacy and identity with easy to use electronic touch pad entry system
- Built to withstand tampering: Constructed of 14-gauge steel for maximum strength and durability
- Touch pad entry system: Allows the homeowner to program up to two unique codes from one to eight digits in length
- Recessed inner door: Interior door sets back two inches and is secured by two dead bolts
- Powder coated: Coated inside and out insuring maximum protection and "like new" finish for many years
- Dual door system brings maximum protection: Outer door is utilized by the postman for out-bound mail pick-up, closes solidly with a rare earth magnet
- Imaginative design with durable function: Unique style provides a handsome first impression to any home
- Overall: 12-3/8" x 18" x 21"
- Outer Door: 10-3/4" x 7-5/8"
- Keypad: 4-1/4" x 3-7/8"
- Compartment: 10-3/4" x 8-1/4" x 18"
- Mail Slot: 10-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- (1) Secure Mail Vault and Post
- (1) Flange
- (4) Mounting Bolts
- (1) Set Screw 5/16"
- (1) Emergency Battery Supply
- (1) Positioning Ruler
- (1) Adhesive Bubble Level
- (2) Allen Wrench
- (2) Keys
- (1) Post Reinforcement Bar 8"
- (1) Cap Head Bolt 4"
Depth: 18 in.
Height: 21 in.
United States Postal Service Approved: Yes
Width: 12.38 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.