$1,799.99 After $400 OFF
Escape 14.5" Luxury Memory Foam King Mattress
A great mattress that over time retains its original shape and comfort level begins with premium materials. Sleep Science products are made with the highest quality standards. Very few mattress companies encourage consumers to compare their products to their competition, but Sleep Science does just that. Sleep Science provides detailed specifications that allow the consumer to make an informed decision based on facts, not marketing.
The Escape is constructed with 2 layers of luxurious, premium visco memory foam. The top ultra-comfort layer is 2 inches of 7 lb density visco memory foam, which is the highest density visco foam available on the market today. It is followed by a 3 inch support layer of premium 5 lb visco memory foam. Compare the Escape’s high density visco foam to other mattresses and see the difference. The combination of these two superior sleep surfaces creates a mattress that balances conforming comfort with the support required for a great night’s sleep. This mattress is considered soft to medium on the comfort scale.
The coordinating pillows are also made of premium visco memory foam. The pillows are ventilated, to create air flow and a soft yet supportive resting surface. These luxurious pillows are the perfect complement to the Escape mattress.
The Escape features the Sleep Science patented Wedge, edge to edge support system. The Wedge is an angled piece of support tech foam that runs along the outside edge of the mattress. It provides a stable sitting edge, 20% more sleeping surface than the competition and extends the life of the mattress by preventing the foam from spreading after prolonged use.
The bottom layer of the mattress features the Sleep Science air channel base. This is made of high resilient polyurethane foam that is scored horizontally and vertically in 1 inch grooves which promotes air circulation in the center of the mattress, creating a temperature neutral environment.
The Escape has a luxurious quilted cover. The soft bamboo blend top fabric is quilted to a plush layer of foam. It is accented with a beautiful decorative rope and quilted micro-suede sides.
- Includes: 2 coordinating visco memory foam pillows
- 14.5" pillow top mattress fits the dimensions of your bed
- Bedframe not included
- Sleep Science Comfort scale: Very Plush top with support layer
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal Flammability (open flame) Standards
- Pillows are premium 5lb molded visco memory foam and ventilated for increased air flow and conforming comfort
- Cover is bamboo fabric consisting of three layers
- This fabric is 300g/m2, the percentage of bamboo is 40%, nylon is 40%, polyester is 20%
- Microsuede cover sides are 100% polyester
- Pillow top = ½ inch of quilting foam in Mattress cover
- Mattress core top layer: 2 inches 7 lb visco foam, 11-13 IFD
- Second layer: 3 inches 5 lb visco foam, 11-13 IFD
- Fourth Layer: The Wedge Patented Edge Support System
- Base layer: 9 inches Air Channel Base, dual density, dual IFD, relief cut urethane core
- Visco Memory foam conforms to your body to relieve pressure points and improve circulation
- This mattress must rest upon a solid surface for best results such as a solid top mattress foundation. This mattress should not be placed on a box spring.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- First time visco memory foam sleepers, please allow 30-60 days to adjust to sleeping on a visco elastic memory foam mattress.
- Visco memory foam is temperature reactive, therefore the mattress will react uniquely to each individual's body temperature.
- There will be a slight foam odor when first opened. It will dissipate within 24-48 hours.
- Mattress Limited Warranty: 20 years against manufacturer defects
- King Mattress Dimensions: 76”W x 80”L x 14.5”H; Weight: 173 lbs
Brand: Sleep Science
Primary Mattress Composition: Memory Foam
Size of Bed Mattress: King
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 800-723-0316 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
*Haul away of your old mattress and box spring set is available for an additional fee. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.