Dyson DC39 Animal Plus Canister Vacuum
Designed for pet owners, the DC39 Animal canister vacuum is engineered with cyclones that capture more dirt than any other. Featuring Dyson’s Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, reconfigured air channels reduce turbulence to extract more dirt, allergens and pet hair. Suitable for all floor types, the DC39’s Triggerhead tool is the only turbine head controlled at the handle, so there is no bending down to adjust. A fingertip control switches the brush bar off for delicate rugs and hard floors and switches on for high pick-up on carpets.
The included Tangle-free Turbine tool uses counter-rotating heads with brushes to remove hair and dirt—without tangling. The DC39 Animal Plus also comes with three additional tools, including the soft dusting brush, flexi crevice tool, and multi angle brush. Combined with Dyson Ball™ technology, the DC39 turns on a dime to give you greater control and easily flows around obstacles. The clear bin allows you to see when it’s full and empties at the push of a button, minimizing contact with dirt and allergens. DC39 Animal has a non-removable HEPA filter and comes with a 5 year warranty, parts and labor guaranteed. As with all Dyson vacuum cleaners, DC39 Animal has no loss of suction.
- Engineered for pet hair pick-up
- No bag. No loss of suction.
- No awkward moves.
- Captures more dirt than any other cyclone - Dyson cyclone technology captures more dirt and microscopic dust than any other. With no loss of suction.
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology - Reconfigured air channels and improved flow efficiency reduce turbulence and preserve air pressure, so the inner cyclones can extract more microscopic particles. These refinements help remove more dirt, dust, allergens and pet hair from the airflow.
- Turns on a dime for greater control - The only canister with a central steering system mechanism. Combined with Dyson Ball™ technology.
- Triggerhead tool - The only turbine head controlled at the handle. No bending down. A fingertip control switches the brush bar off for delicate rugs and hard floors, and switches on for high pick-up on carpets.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool - The only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt. A clean air turbine provides the flexible heads with constant power over uneven surfaces. There’s no brush bar for hair to wrap around, it’s released straight into the bin.
- Soft dusting brush - The Dyson Soft dusting brush removes dust and allergens from flat surfaces, delicate areas and upholstery. The fine nylon bristles on the Dyson Soft dusting brush are angled at 45 degrees to sweep dust into the airflow, and it has a felt strip down the middle of the brush to help protect some polished and delicate surfaces from scratching.
- Flexi crevice tool - The Dyson Flexi crevice tool extends and flexes to clean awkward gaps, such as between cabinets and beneath car seats. Stiff nylon bristles at the end of the Flexi crevice tool help dislodge stubborn and ground-in dirt, including food waste and other debris. Airflow is faster at the tip - to remove dirt and debris from hard to reach corners and gaps.
- Combination tool- Nozzle converts to a brush tool for dusting.
- Stair tool- Removes dirt and dust from corners and against vertical edges of stairs.
- Multi angle brush - The Dyson Multi-angle brush twists to give multiple angles to remove dust, dirt and allergens from hard to reach surfaces such as cupboard tops, door frames and lampshades.
- Detachable handle - Attach tools directly to clean awkward places.
- Engineered for reduced noise levels - No compromise in performance. Essential components are located inside the acoustically-treated ball.
- Non-removable HEPA filter - Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Clear bin - Made from tough polycarbonate. Lets you see when it needs emptying.
- Triggerhead tool
- Tangle-free Turbine tool
- Combination tool
- Stair tool
- Soft Dusting Brush
- Flexi Crevice Tool
- Multi Angle Brush
- Color: Iron/Purple
- Suction Power: 275
- Amps: 11
- Bin Capacity: 0.53 gallons
- Cleaning Path: 10.4 inches
- Hose and Wand Length: 10 ft.
- Cable Length: 21.7 ft.
- Max Reach: 32.8 ft.
- Premotor Filter: 1 month washable
- Postmotor Filter: Non-washable HEPA
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 19.9” W x 10.2" D
- Weight: 16.89 lbs.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years Warranty Parts and Labor
Cord Length: 21.3 ft.
Filter Type: HEPA
Height: 14.2 in.
Weight: 22.9 lb.
Width: 19.5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.