Dulevo H52 E Wave Automatic Walk Behind Sweeper
The Dulevo H52 E WAVE is a commercial and industrial sweeper without compromise. This small scale walk-behind traction driven automatic sweeper encompasses all the technologies of large street sweepers in a compact and appealing design. Very solid manufacturing, maximum reliability, outstanding performance and superior dust control is all delivered in this reliable machine. The H52 E WAVE sweeper guarantees excellent results under the most challenging conditions. The right side brush directs dust and debris straight to the centre of the machine where the central tubular brush collects everything and then delivers it to the waste container. The dust is filtered and retained by a high capacity suction fan. The Dulevo H52 E WAVE maximizes all the space available within the waste hopper which significantly reduces downtime associated with unloading. A flap lifting control allows the easy collection of debris of considerable size without having to push down on the steering wheel to lift up the front of the machine. Easily accessible and very intuitive controls give the operator insight into all the functionality of this rugged automatic sweeper. The parking brake is located on the front wheel and it is extremely easy to change the central brush, without having to use tools or tip the machine over, thanks to an easily accessible side inspection gate. The right side brush makes the machine extremely agile, allowing a close deep cleaning, easy and fast, in all directions. The side brush can be operated independently, and when switched off remains in a raised position reducing wear and tear on the brush when not in operation thereby minimizing dust. The Dulevo H52 E WAVE is a high performance, resilient, user friendly machine with low maintenance costs, all packed into a sleek modern design.
- Frame – Steel frame covered with high density polyethylene ensures an unrivalled solid system
- Waste Hopper - Light, solid, and maneuverable and is equipped with wheels and handle to make the unloading operation extremely quick and user friendly
- Flap Lifting Control - Allows the easy collection of debris of considerable size, without having to push down on the steering wheel to lift up the machine
- Control Panel - Easily accessible and very intuitive, it provides the operator with an overview of all the functions of this machine: brush control, suction control and battery charge indicator
- Parking Brake – Located on the front wheel
- Adjustable Steering Wheel – Facilitates easy transportation in addition to providing an ergonomic user friendly operating position
- Brushes - The pressure adjustment on the central brush is easy and intuitive, and guarantees the best cleaning performance even when the brush is heavily worn. In addition, it's easy to change the central brush, without having to use tools or tip over the machine, due to the side inspection gate. The right side brush makes the machine extremely agile, allowing a close cleaning, easy and fast, in all directions. The brushes can be operated one by one, and once switched off they remain in a raised position
- Left hand side brush not included
- Forward mechanical traction drive
- Dash board equipped with ignition key and all controls for cleaning system and forward traction drive
- Maximum Speed: 4.5Km/h (2.8 mph)
- Central Brush Diameter: 260 mm (10.2")
- Side Bruch Diameter: 330 mm (13")
- Sweeping Width(Central Brush only): 500 mm (19.7")
- Sweeping Width(With Right Side Brush): 700 mm (27.6")
- Adjustable handle bar
- Polypropylene (PPL) central and side brush included
- Cleaning Performance (approximate): 43,056 SQFT/Hr
- On-board battery charger included
Dust Bin Capacity: 1,353 oz.
Height: 36.22 in.
Length: 51.96 in.
Model: H52 E
Operation: Battery Operated
Sweep Path: 35.43 in.
Weight: 252 lb.
Width: 34.33 in.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery*, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 weeks from the time of order.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.