Dulevo H402 M Automatic Walk Behind Scrubber Dryer
The Dulevo H402 M Energy Line walk-behind automatic floor scrubber dryer is built for exceptional toughness and cleaning performance and is designed for very demanding professional cleaning applications. This is the ideal machine for professional floor cleaning of small to medium sized public areas including: retail shops, restaurants, bars, garages, workshops, and small commercial areas. Thanks to a very compact and ergonomic design, this equipment is perfectly suited for use in very narrow aisles and difficult to reach areas including under counters and table tops. It has all the benefits and cleaning capabilities of a large scrubber dryer in an exceptionally small and rugged package. In this compact walk-behind scrubber, smooth drive, comfortable operator position, and very few and simple switches make this machine pleasant to use and extremely quick to learn. Flexibility is the other benefit of this walk behind scrubber dryer. Thanks to the foldable handle and light weight, the machine can be easily transported in cars or small vans and stored in very small rooms or closets. Every detail of this walk-behind scrubber has been designed in order to have the best cleaning result and lowest running cost even for inexperienced users.
- Solution tank capacity: 3.96 gallons
- Recovery tank capacity: 3.96 gallons
- Scrubbing path: 14.2”
- Squeegee path: 16.9”
- Number of brushes: 1
- Brush Size: 14.2”
- Maximum brush pressure: 46 lbs.
- Brush motor power: 250 Watts, 0.34 HP
- Suction motor power: 250 Watts, 0.34 HP
- Voltage: 12 Volt, 12 Ah
- Cleaning performance: 11,840 Sq. ft./Hr
- Dimensions: 30.3” L x 16.9” W x 24” H
- Weight: 154 lbs.
- Polyethylene main frame
- Brush assisted semi-automatic traction
- Polypropylene (PPL) brush included
- Closable handlebar for easy storage and transportation
- Brush automatically stops when machine stands still to avoid floor damage
- Water flow automatically stops with the brush in order to avoid flooding
- Extremely quiet
- Run Time (approximate): 60 minutes
- Reversible squeegee blades
- Equipped with on board battery charger
- Maintenance free rechargeable battery included
- LED Lights: 3 showing battery charge
- Quick release brush coupling
- Very easy access to vacuum motor
- No tools needed to change wearing parts
- User & maintenance manual
- Recover Tank Drain Plug
- Solution tank stop valve
- Tank Material: Polyethylene
- Speed Control: Mechanical
- 1 Year limited manufacturer’s warranty
For further product information, please call 1-855-463-7393
Battery Operated: Yes
Includes Squeegee: With Squeegee
Tank Capacity: 15.85 Quart
Walk Behind: Yes
Width: 16.93 in.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery*, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 weeks from the time of order.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.