Dulcolax® Laxative, 200 Tablets
Why Choose Dulcolax®?
Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets are clinically proven to relieve occasional constipation and irregularity overnight, so you can feel like yourself in the morning.
- Relieves constipation and irregularity overnight
- Comfort-coated tablets for gentle, predictable constipation relief
- The #1 doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand
- Brand trusted for effective constipation relief for over 50 years
- Contains the active ingredient bisacodyl
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) - Purpose
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg - Stimulant laxative.
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- his product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children, in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions for Use: Take with a glass of water.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over - Take 1-3 tablets in a single daily dose.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age - Take 1 tablet in a single daily dose.
Children under 6 years of age - Ask a doctor.
- store at 20 - 25 degrees Celsius (68 - 77 degrees Fahrenheit).
- protect from excessive humidity.
- blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken.
Acacia, Acetylated Monoglyceride, Carnauba Wax, Cellulose Acetate Phthalate, Cornstarch, Dibutyl Phthalate, Docusate Sodium, Gelatin, Glycerin, Iron Oxides, Kaolin, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylparaben, Red No. 30 Lake, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax, Yellow No. 10 Lake