DriversEd.com $50 E-Card
When you purchase a DriversEd.com, an e-card will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-card as your proof of purchase until you exchange them.
DriversEd.com is an online driving school providing fun, innovative online courses and products for drivers of all ages and skill levels. Earn your license, learn to drive, clear a traffic ticket, or get an insurance discount with us!
We've been providing online drivers education and promoting safe, smart driving since 1997, serving over 2.7 million students. DriversEd.com is the only driving school in the country accredited by both the Road Safety Educators' Association and the Driving School Association of the Americas.
- Drivers ed courses
- Traffic school courses
- In-car driving lessons
- Insurance discount courses
- Practice permit tests
- High school credit courses
- Approved drivers ed courses meet state requirements—just check to make sure our course is approved in your state
- In-car driving lessons with professional local instructors in California, Georgia, and Texas
How to Redeem:
- After you receive your e-card by email, go to DriversEd.com
- Select your product and create your DriversEd.com account (it takes about a minute)
- Then, during payment, enter your e-card code and click Apply Discount
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- No other discounts are available with this offer
- In-car training only available in areas served by DriversEd.com in California, Georgia and Texas. Please see DriversEd.com for participating counties.
- Non-redeemed e-card codes can be returned to Costco for a full refund
- Limit 4 per household
- Services and products and the availability therefore may vary in each state—please see DriversEd.com for details
- Offer cannot be redeemed for previously purchased products
- Promotional value applied during online payment at DriversEd.com
- E-cards can be applied to other valid DriversEd.com student accounts
- DriversEd.com reserves the right to modify, amend or change the terms of its the e-card program pursuant to applicable law
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in the e-mail field on the Shipping Address page. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.