Dolica Reversible Traveler 57" Tripod with Integratable Monopod
Item may be available in your local warehouse.
The TX570B150DS adds versatility and strength for DSLR’s, Point & Shoots, and ILC (interchangeable lens) cameras. This tripod’s standout feature is its reversible legs that allow it to compress down to an industry leading 12.5”. This makes this tripod small enough to store in the tightest spaces like camera bags and carry-on luggage. It is also one our lightest tripods at 2.5lbs. The ability to turn the tripod leg and center column into a 60” monopod makes this as versatile as your camera needs. The TX570B150DS has a premium finish with its upgraded twist leg locks that only need a ¼ turn to lock and unlock legs. The dual pole center column provides extended height extension making it the perfect tripod for all events, such as sports activities, camping, family gatherings and more. The TX570B150DS has a max load of 15 lbs. giving you the flexibility for all types of cameras. The new rubberized ball head knobs allow you to get extra tension and make sure your hand doesn’t slip. The ball head also has a safety quick release plate button. A degree marker is integrated on the pan base for panoramic shooting. The Dolica TX570B150DS a perfect choice for today’s photographer. Includes a carrying case and 5 year warranty.
- Integrated monopod from tripod leg and center column
- Reversible legs that fold down to 12.5”
- Lightweight design that is only 2.5lbs
- Center column hook for adding stability to tripod
- Reversible Center Column for low angle shots and remove center column for ground level shooting
- Quarter turn twist leg locks make it quick to expand and contract tripod
- Short throw leg locks for quick leg open and close
- Fluid pan movement base
- Independent rubberized lock knobs for pan and tilt
- Quick release plate safety release button
- Degree angle marks on pan base for panorama shots
- Removable ball head
- Maximum operating height (center column extended): 57 inches
- Maximum operating height (center column not extended): 46 inches
- Minimum operating height: 18 inches
- Closed Folded height: 12.5 inches
- Net weight: 2.5 lbs
- Max operating load: 15 lbs
- Monopod Max Height: 60 inches
- Monopod Min Height: 24 inches
- Leg sections: 5
- Tripod Base thread: 3/8 inch
- Quick Release Plate thread: 1/4 inch
- Panoramic angle: Horizontal 360° Vertical 90°
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Black
Base Thread Size: 3/8 inch
Folded Height: 12.5 in.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Max. Operating Height: 57 in.
Min. Operating Height: 18 in.
Quick Release Plate: Includes Quick Release Adapter & Plate
Type of Head: Ball Head
Weight: 2.5 lb.
Weight Capacity: 15 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.