Dolica Nest 60" Ultra Luxury Traveler Carbon Fiber Tripod/Monopod with Ball Head Bundle
The Nest LS600CX by Dolica is an exclusive Luxury Tripod brand with quality rivaled only by the most exclusive Italian brands on the market. Each Nest Tripod is made from the highest quality Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 7075, with zinc as the primary alloying element, plus, an 8-leyer carbon fiber composition.
The Nest LS600CX has many advanced features for photographers with professional grade demands. For example, the legs of the tripod have an 8-layer carbon fiber composition. The advantages are lightweight composition, resistance to vibration, and its overall strength. Plus, a patented design anti-rotation twist leg lock that enables fast setup and packing with only 90° rotation. In addition to its 8-layer carbon fiber leg construction the tripod folds into a compact 16.5 inches. This is accomplished by inverting the legs 180 degrees effectively enclosing the center column and ball head for a more compact design. Another advanced feature is the ability for one tripod leg to detach into a 62 inch monopod by attaching it to the center column. This allows the tripod to become a 2-in-1 solution when a monopod is needed--professional features for the serious photographer.
In addition, Nest LS600CX includes an ultra-premium ball head created with Aerospace grade aluminum parts for extra durability and luxury. This ball head has a unique 3rd button that controls the tilt drag. By tightening the tilt drag, the camera can move smoothly in any direction and tune perfectly for your cameras’ weight. The other 2 levers independently lock the pan and tilt. The Nest LS600CX employs the highest quality construction with the most buttery smooth pan and tilt of any ball head ever tested.
Finally, the Nest LS600CX has a 3 way bubble level system to ensure your shots are level horizontally and vertically. Plus, the quick release clamp has very tight tolerances and includes its own adjustment screw to set the amount of tension exerted on the quick release plate. Included with the Nest LS600CX is a luxurious double padded nylon carrying case and tool kit.
- Milled from the highest quality Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 7075,with zinc as the primary alloying element
- F1 Race Car Grade 8-layer Quasi-Isotropic carbon fiber material has a low friction surface to the leg will effortlessly glide in and out when expanding and contracting the tripod legs
- Anodized blue and grey finish for extra protective and wear resistance
- Ability to transform tr ipod leg and center column into 62” monopod
- Travel size compact 16.5 inches when legs are folded inward
- Patented ¼ turn twist leg locks that open and close
- Reversible center column for low angle shots
- Interchangeable spike or rubber feet
- 2 posit ion leg angle adjustment locks
- Thread mount with spring loaded counter weight hook
- Maximum operating height: 60" (center column extended), 49” (center column not extended)
- Minimum operating height: 20”
- Detachable Monopod- Max Height: 62”; Min Height 31”
- Folded height: 16.5"
- Net weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Max operating load: 33 lbs.
- Number of leg sections: 4
- Base thread: 3/8"
- Quick release thread: 1/4"
- Panoramic angle: horizontal- 360 degrees and vertical-90 degrees
- Material: CNC Machined Aerospace aluminum alloy 7075
- Warranty: 5 years
- Milled from the highest quality Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 7075, with zinc as the primary alloying element
- Unique 3rd but ton that controls the tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt knob for isolation tilt and pan posit ion lock
- The smoothest fluid pan and tilt movement of any ball head on the market
- Degree angle marks on pan base for panorama shots
- Removable ball head
- Integrated 3 way bubble level
- Quick Flip lock quick release clamp mechanism that includes quick release plate lock tension adjustment
Base Thread Size: 3/8 inch
Folded Height: 16.5 in.
Material: Carbon Fiber
Max. Operating Height: 60 in.
Maximum Horizontal Panoramic Angle: 360 Degree
Maximum Vertical Tilt Angle: 90 Degree
Min. Operating Height: 20 in.
Number of Leg Sections: 4
Quick Release Plate: Quick Release Plate On Head
Quick Release Thread Size: 1/4 inch
Type of Head: Ball Head
Weight: 3.75 lb.
Weight Capacity: 33 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.