Divine Hot Tubs™ DL-420 Deluxe 65-Jet, 4-Person Spa
Please Note: Electrical Connections must be made by a qualified, licensed residential electrician. Improper installations present hazards which can result in personal injury or property damage and void the warranty on the spa. Please see the Pre-delivery Guide and/or Owners Manual for additional information.
For additional shipping information or product questions, please contact Divine Hot Tubs Deluxe at 1-877-483-1606 (8 am – 5 pm PST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.divinehottubsdeluxe.com.
BEFORE ORDERING – Check with your local building/zoning authority and neighborhood association for permit and other requirements.
This 65-jet spa is the superior hot tub for hydrotherapy massage! Relax, rejuvenate and enjoy a full body hydrotherapy massage in the ergonomically zero-gravity full body massage lounger or a full back and neck massage in one of the back & neck comfort captain chair’s. Every one of our jets are fully adjustable, you control the water volume flow along with the injection of millions of air bubbles to caress your entire body. We move more water, more efficiently through our jets than most other spas with our powerful perfect flow pumps. The DL-420 DLX, places 2 perfect flow 5.0 hp pumps with our manifold plumbing and hush-flow technology for maximum hydraulic balancing for the perfect water flow volume to each massage station. Every jet selected is strategically placed right where you need it the most to melt away every ache and pain. Soothe your spirit with our 70 points of multi-colored LED Divine Mood Lighting located in over 40 of our 65 jets, pillows, waterfall arches, controls and cabinet exterior – a standard feature throughout! For your peace of mind every DL-420 DLX spa comes standard with a water sanitation system which includes an ozonator and a silent circulation pump for assisting with cleaning the water 24 hours / 7 days a week.
Cabinet & Shell Style:
- Brown cabinet paired with cameo acrylic shell
- Gray cabinet paired with cobalt acrylic shell
- 5 year structural (shell surface, cabinet integrity*, pillar supports and floor base)
- 2 year plumbing and equipment
- 2 year on authorized labor
- 1 year on insulated hardcover
Construction & Specifications:
- Seating: for 4 in comfortable ergonomic seating including a full body lounge
- Dimensions: 76” x 84” x 33” (193 x 198 x 84 cm)
- Pumps: 2 – 5.0 hp powerful perfect flow, quiet operating / 1 - silent circulation pump for 24/7 water sanitation
- Air Controls: 4, to control the injection of millions of air bubbles to caress your entire body for the perfect massage
- Jet Count: 65 stainless steel with versa-grip graphite trim, fully adjustable flow: 7 shoulder/back/hip jets – adjustable / directional (2.25”), 53 Leg/Foot/Neck/Shoulder Jets – adjustable / directional (3.25”), 3 Foot/Back Jets – with 14 massage flow nozzles (5.25”), 2 Upper Back Jets – single nozzle, deep tissue, power rotating (5.25”)
- Weight Dry / Filled: 600 lbs. (272 kg) / 3500 lbs. (1588 kg)
- Water Capacity: 300 gallons (1136 liters)
- Electrical Requirements: 240 volt (U.S./Canada)
- Electrical Req. amp/breaker: 50 amp GFCI (U.S./Canada)
- Heater: 4 kW Energy efficient, stainless steel with M-7 technology for self-protecting from over heating, all weather
- Filter: Dual, top-loading cartridges eliminate dirt and oils from entering the water. Filtering area: 100 square feet
- Ozonator: CD ozonator for 24/7 water sanitation and for using fewer chemicals
- Insulation: Thermal EPS reflective rigid insulation panels (R-20 value) and CEC Certified for energy efficiency, all cabinets are equipped with removable full-access panels for maintenance (unlike full spray foam spas)
- Insulated Floor Foundation System: Recycled ABS formed plastic base foundation with thermal EPS insulation to insulate the spa; lift the components off of the ground to prevent the heat-sink effect associated with flat bottom spas; provides air circulation under the spa to protect the spa from moisture, bugs, rodents and other negative influences
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Cabinet: Luxurious craftsman, all weather/all temperature, impact resistant, maintenance-free cabinetry.
- Shell: Our acrylic shells have Microban, an antimicrobial protection, which inhibits bacteria at the spa surface
- Water Features: Deluxe European waterfall arches are fully adjustable and can be illuminated by our multi colored LED Divine Mood Lighting
- Lighting: 70 points of programmable multi-colored LED Divine Mood Lighting located in over 40 of our 65 jets, pillows, waterfall arches, controls and cabinet exterior – a standard feature throughout!
- Matching Steps: Weather-resistant durable UV protected polypropylene
- Headrests: 3 ergonomic comfort pillows with digitally lighted logo inserts
- Shell & Structure: Quadruple-layered ABS backed acrylic with clear acrylic top coat and reinforced with Eco-Spray™ with expanded metal in high traffic areas. Structural PVC column support construction, which does not rot, mold or otherwise breakdown like others that use metal or wooden supports.
- Insulated Hardcover (R-18 value): 5” to 3” tapered insulated hardcover with child safety locks
Brand: Divine Hot Tubs
Cabinet Color: MULTIVALUE
Capacity: 300 gal.
Cover Included: Yes
Has Steps: Yes
Heater Power: 4 Kilowatt
Length: 76 in.
Neck Jets: Yes
Number of Jets: 65
Seating Capacity: 4
Shell Material: Acrylic
Voltage: 240 Volt
Weight: 600 lb.
Width: 84 in.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery*, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.