$6,999.99 After $1000 OFF
Divine Hot Tubs™ DL-1040 Deluxe 115-Jet, 7-Person Spa
Please Note: A qualified, licensed residential electrician must make electrical connections. Improper installations present hazards that can result in personal injury or property damage and void the warranty on the spa. Please see the Pre-delivery Guide and/or Owners Manual for additional information.
BEFORE ORDERING – Check with your local building/zoning authority and neighborhood association for permit and other requirements.
This 115-Jet spa is the superior hot tub for hydrotherapy massage! Relax, rejuvenate and enjoy a full body hydrotherapy massage in the ergonomically zero gravity full body massage lounger or in one of the comfort captain or first mate chairs. Divine jet therapy puts you in control. Every one of our jets are fully adjustable, you control the water volume flow along with the injection of millions of air bubbles to caress your entire body. Our Selection Valve lets you customize your massage by diverting water flow volume between jet zones. Every jet selected is strategically placed right where you need it the most to melt away every ache and pain. Soothe your spirit with our 100 points of multi-colored LED Divine Mood Lighting located in 75 of the 115 jets, pillows, waterfall fountain arches, controls and cabinet exterior – a standard feature throughout! The wireless sound system lets you stream and listen to your mobile digital music files using Bluetooth technology. For your peace of mind, every DL-1040 DLX spa comes standard with a water sanitation system which includes an ozonator, 100 square foot filter media and a silent circulation pump for assisting with cleaning the water 24 hours / 7 days a week. With plenty of room for seven people plus a cool down seating area, you can stretch out and unwind with friends or family.
Cabinet & Shell Style Choices:
- Brown cabinet paired with Sterling Silver acrylic shell. Sterling Silver is a white acrylic with luxurious silver and gray marbling highlights.
- Gray cabinet paired with Cobalt acrylic shell
- 5 year structural (shell surface, cabinet integrity*, pillar supports and floor base)
- 2 year plumbing and equipment
- 2 year on authorized labor
- 1 year on insulated hardcover
* Does not include the surface color finish (stain or paint)
- Seating: for 7+ in comfortable ergonomic seating including a full body lounge, captain and first mate chairs with leg therapy jets and a cool down seating area
- Dimensions: 92.5” x 92.5” x 39.5” (235 x 235 x 100.33 cm)
- 4 Pumps: 3 – high performance 5.0 hp single speed pump; 1 – high flow silent circulation pump for 24/7 water sanitation and enhanced water clarity
- Selection Valve: Puts you in control to divert and increase the water flow volume in three of the middle seating stations from the foot well leg jets to the seating area – providing a deep tissue or a relaxing hydrotherapy massage
- Air Controls: 4 to control the injection of millions of air bubbles to caress your entire body for the perfect massage
- Jet Count: 115 stainless steel all hydrotherapy water massage jets (not air jets) (75 jets include multi-colored LED mood lighting), fully adjustable to target body pressure points: 52 Leg/Elbow/Wrist Jets: fixed flow (2.25”), 54 Shoulder/Back/Hip Jets: adjustable / directional flow (3.25”), 3 Back/Spine/Shoulder Jets: with 14 massage flow nozzles / interchangeable / fixed flow (5.25”), 3 Back/Shoulder Jets: interchangeable / adjustable / single nozzle power rotating flow (5.25”), 3 Lower Back/Spine Jets: interchangeable / dual nozzle power rotating flow (5.25”)
- Weight Dry / Filled: 960 lbs. (435 kg) / 4350 lbs. (1973 kg)
- Water Capacity: 440 gallons (1666 liters)
- Electrical Requirements: 240 volt (U.S./Canada)
- Electrical Req. amp/breaker: 50 amp GFCI (U.S./Canada)
- Heater: Our 100% Titanium, energy efficient and state-of-the art heaters are the ultimate for strength and durability. On average, Titanium elements last 3 times longer than conventional elements in aggressive water. Titanium has a much lower thermal expansion rate compared to element sheath.
- Filter: Top-loading cartridge to eliminate dirt and oils from entering the water. Filtering area: 100 square feet
- Ozonator: CD ozonator for 24/7 water sanitation and for using fewer chemicals
- Insulation: Thermal EPS reflective rigid insulation panels (R-20 value) and CEC Certified for energy efficiency, all cabinets are equipped with removable full-access panels for maintenance (unlike full spray foam spas)
- Insulated floor foundation system: Recycled ABS formed plastic base foundation with thermal EPS insulation to insulate the spa, raise it off the ground to prevent the heat-sink effect associated with flat bottom spas, provide air circulation under the spa to protect the spa from moisture, bugs, rodents and other negative influences
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Plumbing: Hush-flow technology, manifold plumbing, powerful pump placement for maximum hydraulic balancing and water flow volume to each massage station
- Water Features: 3 Fully adjustable deluxe European waterfall fountain arches that are illuminated by multi-colored mood lighting
- Cabinet: Premium unibody cabinet is a polyurethane frame and exterior siding molded together as a unit for the strongest cabinet system in the industry. This beautiful cabinet has the look of craftsman wood detailing with all weather/all temperature and impact resistant durability. The maintenance-free cabinetry has 16 multi-colored LED mood lighting sconces to illuminate your path and create a soothing spa experience
- Built-in Bluetooth Sound System: Enjoy the wireless Bluetooth sound system – complete with 2 flush-mounted speakers and a powered subwoofer.
- Electronic Controls: Easy touch, backlit digital topside control panel operates jets/pumps, lighting, heat temperature and energy efficient filtering cycles
- Lighting: 100 points of multi-colored LED Divine Mood Lighting located in 75 of our 115 jets, pillows, waterfall arches, controls and cabinet exterior – a standard feature throughout
- Headrests: 3 Ergonomic comfort pillows (gray) with digitally lighted logo inserts
- Shell & Structure: Quadruple-layered ABS backed acrylic with clear acrylic topcoat and reinforced with Eco-Spray™ with expanded metal in high traffic areas. Structural PVC column support construction, which does not rot, mold or otherwise breakdown like others that use medal or wooden supports.
- Insulated hardcover (R-18 value): 5” to 3” Tapered insulated hardcover with child safety locks
- Matching Steps: Weather-resistant durable UV protected polypropylene
Brand: Divine Hot Tubs
Cabinet Color: MULTIVALUE
Capacity: 440 gal.
Cover Included: Yes
Has Steps: Yes
Length: 92.5 in.
Number of Jet Pumps: 4
Number of Jets: 115
Seating Capacity: 7
Shell Material: Acrylic
Type of Seating: Lounger
Voltage: 240 Volt
Weight: 960 lb.
Width: 92.5 in.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery*, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.