Diamondback Magnetic Indoor Cycle
Diamondback Fitness brings the experience of training in a studio cycling class into the home with the launch of their second indoor cycle, the 510Ic. Put computer-controlled resistance at your finger tips. The digital interface outputs 16 levels of resistance and 14 workout programs, including 8 presets and four heart-rate-controlled programs that emulate riding in real-world conditions. Feedback is delivered on an LCD display that accurately tracks time, distance, calories, heart rate, watts, speed and RPMs. Consistent with Diamondback Fitness’ commitment to quality and value, the 510Ic features top-grade components, including a heavy flywheel, super durable steel frame, a contact heart-rate training feature and versatile adjustments for the seat and handlebars to dial in the most efficient riding position. It’s an essential training tool for indoor studio cycling enthusiasts and cyclists looking for a bad weather alternative to outdoor road rides.
- Resistance - 16 levels of resistance. Provides plenty of challenge on the toughest workouts
- EKG Pulse Grips - Contact heart rate sensors: Let you keep track of your heart rate conveniently
- Programs - 14 workout programs
- Electronics - Computer Controlled Resistance. Takes the guess work out of your workout. Instead of turning knobs, the 510Ic's computer sets the resistance level consistently. It also provides you with the motivation and feedback to help you reach your fitness goals
- Adjustable Handlebars - Fore\aft seat and handlebar adjustments: Allow you to ”set up” the cycle for a specific body type and size to exercise in comfortable. Multi-position handlebars: Provides you with a variety of hand positions with the comfort of soft foam covering.
- Flywheel - Heavy duty 32 lb. flywheel: Helps create momentum and the feeling of riding a road bike.
- Frame - Heavy duty steel frame: Provides you with a durable product that won't flex and bend.
- 110v Power Source
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 42”L x 23”W x 46”H
- Packaged dimensions: 45”L x 15”W x 35”H
Adjustable Handlebar/Seat Range: Yes
Calories Burned Measured: Yes
Distance Measured: Yes
Heart Rate Measured: Yes
Height: 46 in.
Hill/Incline Programs: Yes
LCD Readout: LCD Readout
Length: 42 in.
Number of Exercise Programs: 14
Number of Resistance Levels: 16
Preset Programs: Yes
RPM Measured: Yes
Time Measured: Yes
Water Bottle Holder: Yes
Weight: 126 lb.
Width: 23 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.