Deluxe EMS-style Emergency Trauma Supply Kit
When disaster strikes, it’s difficult to predict in what circumstance you may find yourself. Often, there is chaos and confusion all around. Roads may be shut down, communication systems may not function, and if you, a neighbor or someone you love needs serious medical attention, very few people in the world have what is necessary to treat injury immediately and potentially save a life.
If you found yourself in this position, most first aid kits found in the home or office would be insufficient. In a lot of cases, you may find only a few small plastic bandages and some gauze. To be fully prepared to take action, you need a comprehensive, EMS-style Trauma Kit that provides many of the essential tools and resources that trained professionals utilize in emergencies.
Our EMS Trauma Kit provides detailed instruction for use on all components and will empower you to be the one who provides help when it’s needed most. Whether it’s a injury caused by Disaster, or simply a way to avoid an expensive trip to the Emergency Room, Our EMS Trauma Kit will be there as the most essential and dependable First Aid supply.
EMS-style Trauma Kit features the following components:
- 1 CPR shield
- 1 Dual Head Stethoscope
- 1 36" moldable Stat-Splint
- 1 Quick Clot® Advanced Clotting Sponge
- 1 3-piece F.O.R.K. (Stainless Steel Foreign Object Removal) Kit
- 1 Cool Blaze™ Burn Face Dressing 12 x 16
- 1 WoundSeal® w/ 2 Applicators and powders
- 1 WoundSeal® Rapid Response Vial
- 1 Yellow Emergency Blanket
- 1 Eye Pads with Adhesive - 4 ct.
- 2 Roll Gauze 3" x 5 yds
- 2 Nitrile Gloves, 2 pair
- 2 Finger Splint
- 1 Triangular Bandage 40"x40"x56"
- 1 5" x 9" Combine Dressing
- 1 Bloodstopper Compress with gauze rolls
- 1 Multi Trauma Dressing 10" x 30"
- 10 Gauze Pads 3 x 3
- 12 Non-Adherent Pads, 3 x 4,
- 1 Coflex Wrap, 2 x 5 yds
- 1 Coflex Wrap,3 x 5 yds
- 1 Clear Adhesive Tape Roll
- 6 Alcohol Wipes
- 6 Antiseptic Wipes
- 5 Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- 4 Hydrocortisone Cream Packets
- 3 Ammonia Inhalants
- 6 Insect Sting Relief Wipes
- 4 Adhesive Tape Remover Pads
- 5 Elastic Strip Fabric Bandage
- 3 Large Fingertip Fabric Bandage
- 3 Fingertip Fabric Bandage
- 3 Knuckle Fabric Bandage
- 3 Large Patch Fabric Bandage 2 x 3
- 3 Pain Relief 2 ct.
- 3 Ibuprofen 2 ct.
- 3 Diamode 1 ct.
- 3 Diphen - 2 ct.
- 3 Cough and Cold Relief 2 ct.
- 3 Extra Strength Non-Aspirin 2 ct.
- 3 Antacid Tablets
- 1 Medical Fracture Fork
- 1 Concussion Penlight
- 1 Paramedic Shears
- 1 Burn Dressing 4 x 4
- 3 Secure-Strip™ Wound Closures
- 1 Cool Blaze® Bottle 4 oz.
- 1 Buffered Isotonic Eye Wash 8 oz.
- 1 Eye Wash 1 oz.
- 2 Saljet Woundflush
- 1 Antiseptic Spray - 2 oz.
- 1 Hand Sanitizer 2 oz.
- 1 Eye Flushing Cups 3 ct.
- 1 Seychelle® 28oz Filtration Bottle
- 2 Instant Gentle Touch Ice Pack Large
- 2 Wrap-It-Cool™, 2 meters
- 1 Comprehensive Treatment Guide
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.