Dannmar MaxJax™ 2-post Portable Auto Lift
For portability, compact storage, and convenience, no automotive lift on the market today compares to the MaxJax Portable Two Post Lifting System by Dannmar. This portable two post lift is perfect for low-clearance ceilings and home garages. Need a quick oil change? Don't have the room for bulky four post and two post lifts? Need to be able to use vehicles lanes when not working on your vehicles? Well need no further because the MaxJax Lift gives you all the convenience of a regular two post lift, but without permanently taking up a vehicle lane.
- Each MaxJax™ system comes with a cast iron gear flow divider providing precisely equalized lifting
- A dual voltage single-phase power unit is small enough to be stored out of the way
- Built-in wheels gives this two post auto lift portability when you need it
- Optional motorcycle adapters
- Fully adjustable lift arms with stackable adapters
- Automatic arm restraints
- Maintenance free load bearings
- Solid steel safety lock bars
- Detailed safety instructions
- Ability to create multiple installation positions
- Industrial grade hydraulic cylinders
- Durable powder coat finish
- Portable power unit cart
- 24-month limited warranty
- *Patent Pending
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 Lbs. / 2727 Kg.
- Style: Portable Two Post Lift
- Overall Height: 89" / 2261 mm.
- Height of Column: 64" / 1626 mm.
- Typical Width (Outside of Base Plate): 105" - 125" / 2667 mm. - 3175 mm.
- Arm Reach (Min.): 24" / 610 mm.
- Arm Reach (Max.): 44" / 610 mm.
- Min. Pad Height: 3.5" / 89 mm.
- Max. Lift Height (Pad only): 45" / 1143 mm.
- Max. Lift Height (With 3" Adapter): 52" / 1321 mm.
- Motor: 110-220 VAC / 50-60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 30-Seconds
- Individual Column Weight: 300 Lbs. / 136 Kg.
- First Locking Position: 24" / 610 mm.
- Second Locking Position: 40" / 1,016 mm.
- Shipping Weight: 880 Lbs. / 399 Kg.
Capacity: 6,000 lb.
Height: 89 in.
Height Adjustment Range (Maximum): 45 in.
Lifting Height: 52 in.
Lifting Time: 30 Second
Minimum Runway Height: 3.5 in.
Number of Locking Positions: 2
Safety Lock: Yes
Width: 10.4 ft.
Due to the size of this equipment, the carrier will call you to arrange off loading options which may require additional charges. A forklift is required for off loading. If you do not have the means to unload the equipment at delivery, we have several options that can assist you. For delivery options call 877-432-6627.
Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.