Cytosport 100% Whey Protein Vanilla 6lb 2-pack
- 27 grams of protein (per 1 scoop)
- 140 Calories (per 1 scoop)
- Gluten Free
Benefits of Exercising with Whey
- One serving of 100% Whey provides 27 grams of high quality protein, is low in fat, and contains only trace amounts of lactose. Whey protein naturally contains:
- BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAAs) Stimulates and fuels muscle protein synthesis
- CYSTEINE Rate limiting amino acid required for glutathione production, the body’s primary cellular anti-oxidant
- L-GLUTAMINE AND PRECURSORS L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in human muscle
- ALPHA-LACTALBUMIN The second most plentiful protein in whey and a source of cysteine
- LACTOFERRIN Bioactive protein present in whey
Q: What is the difference between Muscle Milk and 100% Whey?
A: Each serving of 100% Whey provides 27 grams of protein from whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. One serving of Muscle Milk contains 16 grams of protein from a blend containing both milk proteins (casein and whey in various forms). Muscle Milk provides a balanced nutritional profile that includes carbohydrates, fat, and 20 vitamins and minerals.
Case Count: 2
Container Size: 6 lb.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.