CyberPower 825VA / 450Watts Intelligent LCD Battery Backup with 7 Outlet Surge Suppressor
For full specifications please refer to manufacturer's specifications sheet.
The CyberPower bundle CT825DG7OL includes two products, a battery backup UPS and surge protector, that provide premium power protection. The Intelligent LCD CP825AVRLCD battery backup (UPS) guards against surges/ spikes and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or blackouts. In addition, the included 7 outlet surge protector with 1250 Joules of protection will protect other equipment in your home or office.
UPS Product Details:
The CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP825AVRLCD uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for mid to high-end computer systems, features dynamic line conditioning to guard against surges/spikes and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or blackouts. Its patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
The CP825AVRLCD unit has a capacity of 825VA/450 Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including four (4) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6). It has one (1) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/9Ah battery and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $200,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
UPS Product Features:
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display - The innovative front panel displays 11 different UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, and silent mode.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation - AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - Advanced cooling design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in their class.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management Software - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel saves open files and "hibernates" your PC to increase the run-time of the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate indicators of the status of your UPS and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-Year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enable CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- #1 Rated Technical Support Team - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
Surge Protector Product Features:
- 7 Outlet Surge Suppressor w/Tel Protect
- Economical and reliable surge suppressor features six standard outlets and one transformer-spaced outlet.
- Multimedia protection for telephone, modem and fax with one in-line and two out-line jacks.
Audible Alarm: Yes
Display Type: LCD
Number of Outlets: 4
Surge Protection: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.