CyberPower CP625HG Battery Back-Up With Surge Protection
The CyberPower CP625HG Standby uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection.
The CP625HG UPS system has a capacity of 625VA/375 Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This UPS has a maintenance-free 12V/5.5Ah battery, offers connectivity via one (1) HID compliant USB, provides phone/network (RJ11) line protection and EMI/RFI filters that shield against electromagnetic and radio frequency disturbances. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that the CP625HG has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- UPS Topology: Standby
- Energy Saving: Yes - GreenPower UPS™ High Efficiency
- Voltage: 96Vac - 140Vac
- Frequency: 47Hz - 63Hz
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Surge Protection: 12 Amp
- Plug Style: Right angle, 45 degree offset to the right
- Cord Length: 5'
- VA: 625
- Watts: 375
- On Battery Voltage: 120Vac +/- 7%
- On Battery Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 1%
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated sine wave
- Overload Protection: Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected 4
- Outlets - Surge-Only Protected 4
- Outlets - Widely Spaced 4
- Transfer Time: 4ms
- Runtime at Half Load (min): 8
- Runtime at Full Load (min): 2
- Battery Type: Sealed lead acid
- Battery Size: 12V/5.5AH
- User Replaceable: No
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 Hours
- Replacement Battery: BB Battery - BP5.5-12RT
- Battery Quantity: 1
Surge Protection & Filtering:
- Surge Suppression: 890 Joules
- Phone Protection: RJ11 1-In, 2-Out
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
Management & Communications:
- USB Port: Yes
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- Serial Port: No
- Management: Cable USB Cable
- LED Indicators: Power on, wiring fault
- Audible Alarms: On battery, low battery, overload
- Software: None
- Form Factor: Compact
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 9.75" x 6" x 3"
- Weight (lbs.): 6.4
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F / 0 °C to 35 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: UL1778, cUL 107.3, FCC DOC Class B
- ROHS ROHS: Compliant
- Product Warranty: 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee Lifetime
- CEG Amount: $100,000
Audible Alarm: Yes
EMI/RFI Noise Filtering: Yes
Joule Rating: 890 Joule
LED Indicator: Yes
Maximum Current Rating: 12 Amps
Number of Outlets: 12
Number of Transformer Blocks Accommodated: 8
Plug Type: Right Angle
Weight: 6.4 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.