CyberPower 625VA / 375Watts Battery Back-Up With Surge Protection (CP625HG)
The CyberPower CP625HG Standby uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection.
The CP625HG UPS system has a capacity of 625VA/375 Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This UPS has a maintenance-free 12V/5.5Ah battery, offers connectivity via one (1) HID compliant USB, provides phone/network (RJ11) line protection and EMI/RFI filters that shield against electromagnetic and radio frequency disturbances. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software is included to monitor the vitals of the UPS and will safely shutdown the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that the CP625HG has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Energy-Saving Technology - This ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS system utilizes GreenPower UPS™ high-efficiency design to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- Customer-First Technical Support - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- UPS Topology: Standby
- Energy Saving: Yes - GreenPower UPS™ High Efficiency
- Voltage: 96Vac - 140Vac
- Frequency: 47Hz - 63Hz
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Surge Protection: 12 Amp
- Plug Style: Right angle, 45 degree offset to the right
- Cord Length: 5'
- VA: 625
- Watts: 375
- On Battery Voltage: 120Vac +/- 7%
- On Battery Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 1%
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated sine wave
- Overload Protection: Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected 4
- Outlets - Surge-Only Protected 4
- Outlets - Widely Spaced 4
- Transfer Time: 4ms
- Runtime at Half Load (min): 8
- Runtime at Full Load (min): 2
- Battery Type: Sealed lead acid
- Battery Size: 12V/5.5AH
- User Replaceable: No
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 Hours
- Replacement Battery: BB Battery - BP5.5-12RT
- Battery Quantity: 1
Surge Protection & Filtering:
- Surge Suppression: 890 Joules
- Phone Protection: RJ11 1-In, 2-Out
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
Management & Communications:
- USB Port: Yes
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- Serial Port: No
- Management: Cable USB Cable
- LED Indicators: Power on, wiring fault
- Audible Alarms: On battery, low battery, overload
- Software: None
- Form Factor: Compact
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 9.75" x 6" x 3"
- Weight (lbs.): 6.4
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F / 0 °C to 35 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: UL1778, cUL 107.3, FCC DOC Class B
- ROHS ROHS: Compliant
- Product Warranty: 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee Lifetime
- CEG Amount: $100,000
Audible Alarm: Yes
Cord Length: 5 ft.
Depth: 3 in.
EMI/RFI Noise Filtering: Yes
Joule Rating: 890 Joule
LED Indicator: Yes
Length: 6 in.
Maximum Surge Current: 12 Amps
Plug Type: Right Angle
Weight: 6.4 lb.
Width: 9.75 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.