CyberPower 1500VA/900Watts Uninterruptible Power Supply 8 Outlet LCD Diagnostic Display
Item # 547088
The Intelligent LCD Series CP1500AVRLCD UPS, designed for mid to high-end computer systems, features dynamic line conditioning and a LCD diagnostic display.
Real-time system vitals can be viewed from this Crystal-Blue (see below) display. The unit can be conveniently mounted in a workstation cabinet, or directly on the desktop. The CP1500AVRLCD guards against surges/spikes, and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and maintains a safe voltage level.
PowerPanel PE Management Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
The Intelligent LCD Series units are also equipped with full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). Surge-Only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry-leading 3-year warranty, professional Technical Support, and Connected Equipment Guarantees of up to $500,000.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the status of your UPS and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input voltage level, Output voltage level, Automatic voltage regulator, Battery capacity, Runtime estimate, Load level, Output frequency, On battery, Overload, Fault Condition, and Silent mode.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR technology will stabilize the AC signal and maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a cleaner signal to your connected equipment.
- GreenPower UPS - GreenPower UPS technology significantly reduces UPS energy costs by bypassing the AVR transformer when incoming AC power is clean. This not only dramatically reduces utility consumption, but also reduces heat dissipation and system noise.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - The combination of an advanced ventilation design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in its class. This makes our UPS perfect for desktop applications, audio/video installations, and quiet workstation environments.
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics.
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with the built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the status of your UPS and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date.
- Windows Vista compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, and Vista.
- ADDED VALUE: The CyberPower TRVL918 Travel Surge protects and charges your laptop, cell phone, MP3 player and other AC or USB powered devices. Compact unit with folding plug to conserve space. $75,000 Lifetime Connected Equipment Guarantee and Lifetime Product Warranty.
Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
Display Type: LCD
Number of Outlets: 8
Number of RJ-11: 1
Number of RJ-45: 1
Power Rating (VA): 1,500 Volt Amperes
Power Rating (Watts): 900 W
Surge Protection: Yes
Voltage Regulators: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.