$119.99 After $20 OFF
CyberPower 1400VA / 840Watts Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
The CyberPower Intelligent LCD CST1400G uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with multifunction LCD safeguards mid- to high-end computer systems, home theater equipment, and networking devices. It features battery backup in the event of brownouts or blackouts and dynamic line conditioning to guard against surges/spikes. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR® qualified with patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The CST1400G unit has a capacity of 1400VA/840 Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including four (4) battery back up outlets for critical loads. The intelligent multifunction LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB and one (1) serial port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6). It has maintenance-free, user-replaceable batteries and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Limited Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display
The innovative front panel displays allow users the ability to quickly check operation parameters, by providing 11 different UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, and silent mode.
Automatic Voltage Regulation
AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss
This ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models.
Advanced cooling design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS™ technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in their class.
HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
ISO & Safety Certifications
All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- UPS Topology: Line-Interactive
- Energy Saving: GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- Voltage 90Vac - 140Vac
- Frequency 60Hz +/- 3Hz
- Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
- Plug Style Right angle
- Cord Length 6'
- VA 1,400
- Watts 840
- Automatic Voltage Regulation Yes
- On Battery Voltage 120Vac ± 5%
- On Battery Frequency 60Hz ± 1%
- On Battery Waveform Simulated Sine Wave
- Outlet Type NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets - Total 8
- Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected 4
- Outlets - Surge-Only Protected 4
- Outlets - Widely Spaced 1
- Overload Protection Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Transfer Time 4ms
- Runtime at Half Load (min) 11
- Runtime at Full Load (min) 3
- Battery Type Sealed lead-acid
- User Replaceable Yes
- Typical Recharge Time 8 Hours
- Replacement Battery RB1280X2A (HR1234W x 2pcs.)
- Surge Suppression 1,500 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current 105,000 Amps
- Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45 1-In, 1-Out (Combo)
- Coax Protection RG6 1-In, 1-Out
- Multifunction Diagnostic LCD Toggle Status Display includes: Current/Load Level, Runtime, Battery Level, AVR In Use, Battery In Use, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Output Frequency, Overload, Wiring Fault, Silent Mode
- HID Compliant USB Port Yes
- Serial Port Yes
- LED Indicators Power on, wiring fault
- Audible Alarms On battery, low battery, overload
- Software PowerPanel® Personal Edition
- Form Factor Mini-Tower
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.) 4 x 9.75 x 13.25
- Weight (lbs.) 25
- Operating Temperature 32 °F to 95 °F / 0 °C to 35 °C
- Operating Humidity 0% - 95% non-condensing
- Safety UL1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B
- Environmental RoHS Compliant
- Product Warranty 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee Lifetime
- CEG Amount $500,000
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.