CyberPower 1400VA / 840Watts Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
The CyberPower Intelligent LCD CST1400G uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with multifunction LCD safeguards mid- to high-end computer systems, home theater equipment, and networking devices. It features battery backup in the event of brownouts or blackouts and dynamic line conditioning to guard against surges/spikes. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR® qualified with patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The CST1400G unit has a capacity of 1400VA/840 Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including four (4) battery back up outlets for critical loads. The intelligent multifunction LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB and one (1) serial port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG-6). It has maintenance-free, user-replaceable batteries and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management software automatically closes computer files and safely shuts down the system in case of a power outage.
A Three-Year Limited Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display - The innovative front panel displays allow users the ability to quickly check operation parameters, by providing 11 different UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, and silent mode.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation - AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss - This ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - Advanced cooling design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS™ technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in their class.
- Widely-Spaced Outlets – Widely-spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- EMI/RFI Filters – Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Audible Alarms – Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker – The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition – In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
- 3-Year Warranty – Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enable CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- Technical Support – CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- UPS Topology: Line-Interactive
- Energy Saving: GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- Voltage 90Vac - 140Vac
- Frequency 60Hz +/- 3Hz
- Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
- Plug Style Right angle
- Cord Length 6'
- VA 1,400
- Watts 840
- Automatic Voltage Regulation Yes
- On Battery Voltage 120Vac ± 5%
- On Battery Frequency 60Hz ± 1%
- On Battery Waveform Simulated Sine Wave
- Outlet Type NEMA 5-15R
- Outlets - Total 8
- Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected 4
- Outlets - Surge-Only Protected 4
- Outlets - Widely Spaced 1
- Overload Protection Internal circuitry limiting / circuit breaker
- Transfer Time 4ms
- Runtime at Half Load (min) 11
- Runtime at Full Load (min) 3
- Battery Type Sealed lead-acid
- User Replaceable Yes
- Typical Recharge Time 8 Hours
- Replacement Battery RB1280X2A (HR1234W x 2pcs.)
- Surge Suppression 1,500 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current 105,000 Amps
- Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45 1-In, 1-Out (Combo)
- Coax Protection RG6 1-In, 1-Out
- Multifunction Diagnostic LCD Toggle Status Display includes: Current/Load Level, Runtime, Battery Level, AVR In Use, Battery In Use, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Output Frequency, Overload, Wiring Fault, Silent Mode
- HID Compliant USB Port Yes
- Serial Port Yes
- LED Indicators Power on, wiring fault
- Audible Alarms On battery, low battery, overload
- Software PowerPanel® Personal Edition
- Form Factor Mini-Tower
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.) 4 x 9.75 x 13.25
- Weight (lbs.) 25
- Operating Temperature 32 °F to 95 °F / 0 °C to 35 °C
- Operating Humidity 0% - 95% non-condensing
- Safety UL1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B
- Environmental RoHS Compliant
- Product Warranty 3 Years Limited
- Connected Equipment Guarantee Lifetime
- CEG Amount $500,000
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.