CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 4
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 4 is a comprehensive, powerful, and intuitive solution to create professional-looking photos. From the moment your photos are imported, empower yourself with new and unique features to bring out depth and accuracy in your masterpieces. Portraits become flawless, scenery transforms to your desire. PhotoDirector delivers complete tools to help you manage massive libraries, perfect your photos and share them in many ways. Create photos in a non-destructive environment for experimental editing with no fear of altering or damaging the original image. Now available on Windows and Mac platforms
Efficient Photo Management
- Face Recognition Technology NEW – Tag, organize and retrieve photos of family or friends in all your albums.
- Versatile Toolbar and View Modes – View photos in different modes for easy comparison and selection. Customize buttons including flag, rate color labels, rotate and more.
- Native RAW Support – Built-in support for rendering RAW files from Canon and Nikon cameras. PhotoDirector also supports JPEG, TIF, and RAW file formats from leading global manufacturers.
- 16-Bit Color Support – Experience rich color depth and excellent color control with new 16-bit image support.
- Add and Edit IPTC Metadata – Including shutter speed, exposure, capture date and ISO for increased accuracy of photo descriptions.
- Content-Aware Removal NEW – Remove unwanted objects from photos automatically while allowing the program fill in the background area.
- Body Shaper NEW – Reshape your arms, face, or body for that flawless look with Smart Mesh and Warp tools.
- People Beautifier Tools – Create stunning portraits with Skin Smoother, Wrinkle Remover, Tooth Brush and Eye Blinger.
- Add Stylistic Effects – Apply Black & White, Blur, Sepia and Tint effects to an image and use the brush to mask any area of the photo you want to remain untouched.
- Extract Subjects and Compose Photos – Precisely transport your subjects to different backgrounds and create compelling montages.
- HDR Effect NEW – Achieve high dynamic range effects on single photos with adjustments in the Tone and HDR Module.
- Lens Correction and Chromatic Aberration NEW – Correct unnecessary fringes of color along subject boundaries and easily reduce lens defects with Keystone Correction and Fisheye Correction.
- Enhance Target Areas – Use the Adjustment Brush, Adjustment Selection and Gradient Mask for easy adjustments in specified areas of your photo.
- Vast Range of Adjustment Tools – Enhance color and tone with Curve-based Tone Tuning, Levels, Noise Reduction, White Balance, Sharpening, HSL/Color and much more.
- Extensive Photo Presets – Expanded options to apply built-in presets or create your own with the new and unique features of PhotoDirector 4. Explore and download unlimited presets from DirectorZone.com.
- Print and Export Top Quality Photos – Extensive printing options and presets to suit your desired format. Enhanced print module even allows for printing several photos at once on a single page.
- Comprehensive Frame and Watermark Tools – Authenticate your photos by adding your own unique watermark and photo frames, or choose from one of the watermark presets.
- Publish Online – Export photos and share your creations on Facebook and Flickr, or create amazing HD slideshow videos and upload them directly to YouTube.
- Share on DirectorZone.com – Share your custom editing presets on DirectorZone and download an unlimited number of presets from other PhotoDirector users.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP SP3* (Windows XP Service Pack 3 is required)
- Processor (CPU)
- Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper-threading or equivalent AMD CPU is minimal
- Graphics Processor (GPU)
- Graphics card with 128MB VRAM and above
- Minimum 2 GB is required
- Hard Disk Space
- 1 GB of disk space for application and documentation
- Screen Resolution
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or higher
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.