Cushion Safe 3' x 3' Modular Tiles 2-Pack
Cushion Safe Modular tiles are filled with the features you want from an anti-fatigue mat. Their modular design makes them easy to configure around work benches, kitchen prep areas, hot tubs, and more. This multi-purpose mat is both grease and chemical resistant. Clean up is a breeze—simply remove and hose down. The tiles are made to provide support for your feet, legs and back, and keep you safe from slips and spills. Each pack comes with two 3’ x 3’ modular tiles that will cover an 18 sq. ft. area.
- Convenient 2-pack of 3’ x 3’ modular tiles can be configured to suit your needs
- Lightweight tiles are easily removed for cleaning
- Grease and chemical resistant.
- Provides a comfortable barrier from hard, cold flooring.
- Holes allow fluids to drain away, preventing slips and spills
- Environmentally friendly matting is made from molded rubber with 100% recycled content
- Weight: 17 lbs. per tile totaling 34 pounds per package
- Commercial/Professional Kitchens
- Work benches
- Spas and Saunas
- Cashier areas
- Locker rooms
- Work stations
- 2 pack of modular tiles: each tile measures 3’ x 3’ x 5/8”
Brand: Mats Inc.
Length: 5 ft.
Package Quantity (Count): 2
Width: 3 ft.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.