$5,199.99 after $500 OFF
Cummins Power Generation RS20A Home Standby Generator with 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
The Cummins Power Generation RS20A ensures that life goes on even when the power goes out. The RS20A runs on Natural Gas or LP Vapor Propane and is manufactured with high-quality commercial-grade materials for safe and reliable performance. This unit comes equipped with a sound insulated, weather protective enclosure for outdoor installation. Quietest generator in its class, producing only 62d(b)a under a full load at 7 meters. Third party tested! This generator is not approved for use outside of the USA.
The Cummins Power Generation RS200 amp service entrance rated automatic transfer switche works hand-in-hand with the RS20A permanently installed, home standby generator. The transfer switch immediately senses when utility power has been interrupted, transferring responsibilities to the generator. When the utility power is restored, the transfer switch automatically transfers back to utility power, shutting down and instantly resetting itself for the next power interruption with no action required by the homeowner.
Electrical connections must be made and fuel systems installed by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician and your local Natural Gas or Propane supplier for these services.
Questions? Please contact the Cummins Power Generation helpline:
- Equipped with cold weather start kit (includes thermostatically controlled engine and oil heater and alternator dryer to prevent condensation and frost from forming on the alternator)
- Includes 1' generator to transfer switch wiring harness
- Service and maintenance information displayed on in home display (remote mounting display unit requires additional wiring harness, not included)
- Fueled by Natural Gas or LP
- Quietest generator in its class, producing only 62d(b)a under a full load at 7 meters. Third party tested!
- Internet remote monitoring and email notification
- Automatic load management - The intelligent generator control automatically manages nonessential household loads for maximum utilization of generator power
- Cummins Power Generation designed alternator and electronic control
- Powerful motor starting - starts and runs a 5 ton A/C1 under full pre-load
- 120 volt GFCI "Ready"
- Self-diagnostic capability
- Easy installation with innovative molded polymer installation base - no need for a concrete pad
- Electronic governor for precise frequency control
- Flexible 12 inch fuel line provided with genset
- Generator designed and manufactured in the USA
- U.S. EPA and CARB Emissions Certified
- UL 2200 Listed
- Quality power output, less than 5% THD
- Battery Required: 12 volt, 530 CCA, Group 26R or equivalent (not included)
- 53" x 43" x 34.7" (LxWxH)
- 5 year, 2000 hour limited warranty
- Product not approved for use outside of the USA
- Monitors utility power 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. When utility power becomes unsatisfactory or fails; the genset is signaled to start, then automatically transfers the load. When stable utility voltage returns, the transfer switch will automatically switch electrical load from the generator to the utility. No action is required by the user.
- Suitable for standby power systems in residential and light commercial applications.
- Mechanically interlocked contactor: Long-life, high pressure, silver alloy contact resists burning and pitting
- A powerful and economical solenoid drives the mechanism
- UL 489 Listed Square D circuit breaker
- Solid bus bar connection between circuit breaker and transfer switch
- Integrated Battery charger, automatic 2 amp regulated charger, simplifies installations and reduces overall installation costs
- Neutral and ground bar: Fully rated, Bonding jumper on neutral and ground
- Silver plated copper ground and neutral bus
- Solder less screw type terminals for external power connections
- UL 1008 Listed with UL Type rated cabinets and UL Listed CU-AL terminals.
- All switches comply with NEMA ICS 10.
- Voltage rating - Transfer switches up to 240 VAC, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Amperage rating - Transfer switches rated for 100 and 200 continuous amperes.
- Arc interruption - Multiple leaf arc chutes cool and quench the arcs. Barriers prevent interphase flashover.
- Neutral bar - A full current-rated neutral bar is standard on enclosed 2-pole transfer switches.
- Auxiliary contacts - Two contacts rated at 5A continuous at 100 VAC or 2.5A continuous at 200 VAC (one for each source) are provided for customer use. Wired to terminal block for easy access.
- Storage temperature -25 C (-13 F) to 55 C (131 F)
- Humidity Up to 90% @ 20C
- Altitude Up to 2,000 m (6,561 ft) without derating
- Total transfer time (source-to-source) - Will not exceed 100 msecs with normal voltage applied to the actuator.
- Manual operation handles - Transfer switches are equipped with a removable operating handle which allows operation during servicing in order to facilitate troubleshooting with sources of power disconnected
- 23.3" x 20.2" x 7.9" (HxWxD)
- Weight: 59lbs
Brand: Cummins Onan
Fuel Type: Natural Gas
Height: 34.7 in.
Length: 53 in.
Noise Level: 62 dB
Start Type: Automatic
Weight: 540 lb.
Width: 43 in.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.