Craftsman Mission Diamond Side Yard Wood Gate
Pictures sizes, hardware and finishes may vary from actual product.
Craftsman Collection Mission Diamond gates, by Pacific Gate Works, are built in the USA by skilled craftsmen utilizing time-tested construction methods and the finest workmanship. Combining the natural beauty of kiln-dried Western Red Cedar and the strength of a precision profiled metal art inlay, the Mission Diamond gate is sure to add curb appeal to any home. Simple to install, the gate package includes a gate, hinges, latch and wooden jambs (optional to use). The smooth, well-sanded surface of the gate allows you to easily apply the finish of your choice.
For questions about these gates please contact: Costco@Pacificgateworks.com or call 1-888-750-GATE (1-888-750-4283)
Western Red Cedar:
- Unsurpassed natural beauty
- Proven durability
- Naturally decay and insect resistant
- Easily accepts a wide range of finishes
- Blends beautifully with different architectural styles
- 100% solid wood
- Premium, clear-grade, kiln-dried Western Red Cedar
- Heirloom quality craftsmanship
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery—no visible fasteners
- Floating tongue-and-groove panels—no unattractive gaps between boards; avoids rattling during use; prevents stress at frame joints
- Unfinished—allows you freedom to finish to your liking; complement existing colors/styles
- Gate must be finished/sealed prior to use
- 1.5” thick wood frame (arch, rails and stiles)
- 5/8” thick tongue-and-groove slats
- 3/16" thick steel inlay
- Protective powder coated finish - black, 20% gloss
- 42” wide
- 73 13/16” tall at peak
- Recommended minimum ground clearance: 2”
- Gate weight: 60-70 lbs
- Hinge load capacity: 200 lbs / 3 hinges
- Latch operation: push-to-open
3 Butt Hinges:
- Heavy duty, commercial grade
- Self-closing option with adjustable spring tension
- Includes screws for installation
- 7” tall handle
- Operable from both sides
- Rust-proof with black, powder coated finish
- Padlock eyes included for padlock-ability
- Includes screws for installation
- Premium, clear Western Red Cedar
- Actual dimensions: 1.5" x 3.5" x 6'
- May be used for installation between masonry/block walls/columns
- For installation diagrams, see the above attachment: "Installation Diagram"
Brand: Pacific Gate Works
Height: 6.15 ft.
Material: Solid Wood
Powder Coated: Yes
Weight: 70 lb.
Width: 3.5 ft.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Curbside delivery*, signature required. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 weeks from the time of order.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.