CoreWerks Summit Executive Chair
Item # 745494
Finally, an office chair that improves your core fitness while you are seated.
CoreWerks SUMMIT Executive chairs are the most comfortable around because they stimulate movement, and encourage a healthy and active sitting posture. By exercising your core, you reduce and prevent sitting-induced low back pain, eliminate stiffness, stay alert longer and have greater sitting endurance.
The CoreWerks patented mechanism is a paradigm shift in office seating technology. Controlled motion in the seat and back provides proprioceptive and vestibular sensory input that naturally stabilizes your body core. The resulting improvement in core health counteracts back weakness caused by the overuse of fully supported traditional seating. When your body moves; your mind stays active, increasing alertness and productivity.
Manufactured with pride in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, with only the highest quality foam and fabric. This chair comes highly recommended by health professionals.
Change your chair, Change your life!
- Color: Black seat and back
- Polished aluminum base and frame
- Adjustable height, seat depth, arm height and lumbar support
- Core unit tilt adjustment
- Pressure gauge
- Black universal casters for either carpet or hardwood
- Comfortable back support frees shoulders
- Tilt mechanism eliminates pressure points on undersides of thighs as chair moves with you, promoting healthy circulation
- Breathable Brisa Leatherette, elegant and cool comfort
- Thick foam padding with waterfall front edge designed for the endurance sitter
- Super-stable 5-star base
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Articulating 5-way adjustable armrests
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Not designed for outdoor use
- Assembles in minutes
- Assembly Instructions included
- Care instructions included
- Easy to clean
- Fire retardant to meet all Cal-117 requirements
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. office furniture industry standards (ANSI/BIFMA) for safety, durability, and structural adequacy
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty
- Side to side-19"
- Front to back-19"
- Inside width-20-22.5"
- Floor to top(piston down)-25-27.5" (piston up)29-31.5"
- Floor to to(piston down)39.5-42" (piston up)43.5-46"
- Front of seat to backrest(pin in 2nd notch)-16.5"
Collection Name: Summit
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1-888-719-4696 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.