Comfort Mat for Massage Tables
Let our matting treat you to comfort while you treat your clients! Spa Comfort Therapeutic Mats provide all day long comfort under foot, allowing massage therapists, physical therapists or chiropractors to stand for long periods of time, while offering soothing support. The ¾” anti-fatigue matting prevents the aches and pains that your feet, knees and back can feel from standing on hard surface. Available in standard 3’, 5’, or 7’ lengths; it is also available as a 3 piece modular system. Spa Comfort Therapeutic Mats have superior durability, which means the mats will look great and provide relief for a long, long time!
- Sizes: 18" x 3', 18" x 5', and 18" x 7'
- Tough, appealing surface is also slip resistant
- Easy to clean surface that can be swept and mopped
- Beveled edges help to prevent trips and falls (beveled edging will remain flat; won’t curl up over time)
- Non-allergenic, latex and silicone free
- Innovative closed cell foam eliminates absorption of liquids and fluids
- Reduces spinal compression
- Increases circulation
- Immediate increase in productivity due to workplace comfort
- Reduction of exposure to prolonged cold, heat or hard surface
- Ergonomically designed for minimizing back, leg, foot, and ankle fatigue
- Made in the USA
- 3 standard sizes : ¾” thick mats are available in 18”x3’, 18”x5’, 18”x7’ sizes
Brand: Mats Inc.
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 - 7 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.