Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution, 35 Ounces
Item # 11760089MPI
3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution for All Soft and RGP Contact Lenses.
Triple Action Cleaning:
- Deep Cleans
- Loosens Dirt
- Enhances Protein Removal
What's Inside Makes the Difference:
- 3% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - You See it Working! Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. Bubbling action removes protein, dirt and build-up.
- CLEAR CARE® DISPOSABLE LENS CASE WITH NEUTRALIZING DISC - After neutralization, no preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye. Neutralizes the active disinfectant to create a gentle saline solution close to your own tears.
- PLURONIC®† 17R4 - For the cleanest, most comfortable lenses. Built-in cleaner. Cleans without rubbing.
Do not skip any steps. Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses. See package insert for special RGP instructions. To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely.
DISPOSE OF YOUR OLD LENS CASE WITH EACH PURCHASE. 2 lens case are provided for your safety. We recommend using a new lens case with each 16oz. bottle. Either case may also be used with the 3oz. travel size. Do not use a lens case for more than 32oz. of Clear Care® solution.
WATCH THE BUBBLES GO TO WORK!
- Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder. Rinse with Clear Care® for 5 seconds.
- Fill the lens case to fill line with Clear Care® and place the lens holder in the case.
- Tighten the cap and store lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. DO NOT SHAKE THE CASE.
If unneutralized Clear Care® solution comes into contact with the eyes, it will cause burning and stinging or redness. Remove lenses immediately and flush eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline. If burning or irritation continues, seek professional assistance from an eye care professional.
- Do not squirt Clear Care® directly into your eyes or burning and stinging will result.
- Do not use flat lens case. Clear Care® only works with the special lens cases provided.
- Do not remove lenses from case until at least 6 hours later. The solution needs time to neutralize.
- Do not rinse lenses with Clear Care® prior to inserting lenses into your eyes. If you want to rinse lenses, use a sterile saline.
- 2 16oz. bottles of Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution
- 1 3oz. travel size bottle of Clear Care® Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution
- 2 lens cases with Neutralizing Disc.