Claritin® Children's Allergy Solution, 8 Ounces
Item # 11630376MPI
# 1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Allergy Brand
Children's Claritin® Grape Syrup tastes great and makes them feel better without making them drowsy. Just one dose lasts all school day to give your kids powerful non-drowsy 24 Hour allergy relief. Safe and effective for kids ages 2 years and older when used as directed. Dye Free.
Non-Drowsy* 24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
Adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours
Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients (in each 5 ml teaspoonful) - Purpose:
Loratadine 5 mg - Antihistamine.
Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Glycerin, Malitol, Phosphoric Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Water.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- Do not use if you have ever had and allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each teaspoonful contains: Sodium 6 mg.