Claritin® 10 mg, 105 Tablets
Limit 5 per household/membership
Only non-drowsy Claritin® is proven to keep you as alert and focused as someone without allergies.*
Claritin® provides powerful, 24 Hour relief from your worst allergies without causing drowsiness. It relieves symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes so you can get on with your day.
*Only brand clinically tested.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) - Purpose:
Loratadine 10 mg - Antihistamine.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itching of the Nose or Throat
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 Tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
- Tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is missing, open or broken
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Corn Starch, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate.
Questions or comments?