Children's Claritin® Grape Syrup, 8 Ounces
Limit 5 per household/membership
# 1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Allergy Brand
Children's Claritin® Grape Syrup tastes great and helps relieve your child’s worst allergy symptoms. Just one dose lasts all day to give your kids powerful, non-drowsy, 24 Hour allergy relief. Safe and effective for kids ages 2 years and older when used as directed. Dye Free.
Non-Drowsy 24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
Active Ingredients (in each 5 ml teaspoonful) - Purpose:
Loratadine 5 mg - Antihistamine.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- Do not use if you have ever had and allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use only with enclosed dosing cup.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) in 24 hours
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (TSP) daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (TSP) in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- Each teaspoonful contains: Sodium 5 mg.
- Do not use if tape imprinted with "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" on top and bottom flaps of carton is intact.
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Glycerin, Maltitol, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Purified Water.
Questions or comments?