Children's Claritin® Grape Chewables, 50 Tablets
Children's Claritin® Grape Chewables are easy for kids to take. They provide 24 hour, non-drowsy allergy relief for your child's worst allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes.
- #1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy brand
- Lasts all day
- For kids ages 2+
- Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) - Purpose:
Loratadine 5 mg - Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: Chew 2 tablets daily; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Chew 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.4 mg per tablet
- Safety Sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with children's Claritin® is open or torn
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Aspartame, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
Questions or comments?