Chicago Brick Oven 500 Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Cart
Item # 555280
For Outdoor Use Only
The Chicago Brick Oven 500 comes complete and preassembled and includes a Pizza Peel and cleaning brush!
Today cooking enthusiasts want a full outdoor living experience. The Chicago Brick Oven will be the centerpiece for all your outdoor entertaining! A showpiece and gathering place for friends and family to savor meals prepared to their flavorful best.
The Chicago Brick Oven is a three piece cast unit including the hearth, dome and arch that is strengthened with steel fibers. Superior heat retention makes this brick oven the most versatile cooking product in your backyard. Anything you can cook in your indoor oven can be prepared to its succulent perfection in your wood fired oven. All year long.
Bake, Roast, Grill ... or simply enjoy the fire!
The cast oven has an insulation blanket for added heat retention and is covered with a textured copper colored shroud. The Chicago series features a high-strength, custom-built cart with weather-resistant, heavy-duty casters to ensure peak operating performance and results. The perfect complement to an existing grill or patio.
Uses All Three Methods to Cook Efficiently:
- Convection (circulated heat)
- Radiant (from the hot flames and heated dome)
- Conduction (by the food sitting on the hot hearth)
- Cooking surface: 29” x 23”
- Cooking is done by burning dry wood to heat the chamber. Food is cooked in that same chamber on a swept hearth alongside the fire. Baking can be done in the heated chamber after the fire and coals have been removed.
- 3 Piece oven: Dome, Hearth, Arch, Decorative Door, Flue adaptor, insulating board and blanket enclosed in a stylish cabinet finished in a copper vein textured finish
- Includes smoke stack and vent
- Features a high-strength, custom-built cart with weather-resistant, heavy-duty casters
- Superior engineering and design with high-strength, cast-refractory materials, reinforced with stainless steel fibers, ensures peak operating performance and results
- A cooking product that does not use electricity, natural gas or propane
- Cooking kit included: Pizza Peel & wire cleaning brush
- Comes complete. No assembly required. (Oven requires curing. Refer to manual for additional instructions)
- Dimensions: Height to top of flue cap: 82”; Height to top of shroud: 56.5”; Width: 34”; Depth: 32”; Weight: 600 lbs
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in the USA
Brand: Mario Batali
Cooking Surface Area: 667 sq. in.
Length: 32 in.
Weight: 600 lb.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.