Chicago 'Choose 4' Explorer E-Pass
When you purchase your Chicago Explorer E-Pass will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Your pass will then be immediately available for download as a MOBILE (SMARTPHONE) PASS or you can PRINT IT OUT. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order.
Chicago Explorer Pass – Choose any 4 attractions from a list of more than 20 Top Attractions including the Shedd Aquarium (skip the ticket line), the Field Museum (skip the line), Shoreline’s Architectural River Cruise, the Skydeck, Navy Pier and more. Use any time day or night. Valid for 30 days once pass is activated.
Chicago Explorer E-Pass:
- Adult Ages: 13+
- Child Ages: 3-12
- Available for download as a mobile (smartphone) pass or printed pass
- Guidebook available in a printable or mobile version
- All-inclusive attraction e-pass that gives you free admission to '4' of Chicago's top attractions
- Adler Planetarium
- Shedd Aquarium
- John Hancock Observatory
- Skydeck Chicago
- Shoreline: Architectural River Cruise
- Shoreline: Skyline Boat Tour
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Gray Line Tour
- Navy Pier
- The Field Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Frederick C. Robie House
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
- Chicago Children's or History Museum
- Chicago Theater
- Tall Ship Windy
- Lincoln Park Zoo Carousel and Children's Train
- Bike & Roll: Rentals and Tours
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry + Omnimax
- Brookfield Zoo
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
How to Redeem:
- Use your printable or mobile (smartphone) version of your pass at each attraction
- Use the digital guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your e-pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- The Chicago Explorer E-Pass is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for their selected attraction option. Once activated it is then valid for the number of included attraction admissions the cardholder has purchased over a 30-day period
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per life of pass unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Chicago Explorer E-Pass. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Chicago Explorer Pass is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this digital guidebook or in any accompanying supplements
- Chicago Explorer E-Pass offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- Chicago Explorer E-Pass is not transferable for credits toward products not offered in this digital guidebook
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Chicago Explorer E-Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated
- Chicago Explorer E-Pass is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a travelers use of the Chicago Explorer E-Pass
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com or call 800-887-9103
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.