Chefs Choice Electric Slicer
Slice a wide variety of foods including meat, cheese, bread, vegetables and fruit quickly and easily with the 632 Chefs Choice Gourmet VariTilt Electric food slicer. Conveniently operates with slicer blade and carriage in either tilted or upright position providing you with true gravity feed.
Comes with a Bonus non-serrated blade for ultra thin slicing and Bonus blade sharpener.
Three removable parts (the blade, food carriage, and pusher) are easily removed making cleanup fast and easy.
Chef's Choice 498 Blade Sharpener:
Diamond-impregnated wheel with diamond burr remover makes it easy to maintain the razor sharp edge on your Chef's Choice slicer. Snaps onto slicer's meat carriage, sharpening is finished in less than a minute. Works on both the standard serrated blade and the Bonus smooth-edge non-serrated blade.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty slicer features cast aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Powerful, high quality gear-drive motor for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in upright or true gravity-feed mode (30° incline)
- Auto feed of many vegetables and fruits
- Cantilever design allows for large trays and platters – easy access for cleaning
- Multi-purpose stainless steel blade slices meats, cheese, bread vegetables and more; approximate diameter 7” (17 cm)
- Large capacity food carriage retracts fully to permit slicing of extra large roasts, hams, and other foods
- Cartridge design for easy blade removal and clean-up
- Precision thickness control slices from deli-thin to 5/8” thick
- Intermittent or continuous on/off switch conveniently built into thickness control knob
- Child-proof safety switch
- Comes with Bonus Blade Sharpener and Non-serrated blade
- Dimensions: 14” L x 10-3/8 W x 11-¼” H
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in Germany
Brand: Chef's Choice
Height: 11.25 in.
Length: 14 in.
Maximum Slice Thickness: 0.63 in.
Weight: 208 oz.
Width: 10.38 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.