Champion 7000W Running / 9000W Peak DUAL FUEL Generator w/Electric Start
Champion 9000 Watt DUAL FUEL Portable Generator with Electric Start, Battery and features Clean Sine Wave output. EPA and CARB Approved.
Completely versatile; the Champion DUAL Fuel portable generator operates off Gasoline or Propane/LP gas; choose the fuel source which is most convenient and cost effective for you. Clean sine wave output (less than 5% THD – total harmonic distortion) means generator is safe to power your computers, HD TV’s, and other sensitive electronics. Generator features Electric Start with battery included for one-touch push button starting. Power output is 7000 Rated Watts, 9000 Starting Watts. Champion generator can run lights, TV, refrigerator, sump pump and furnace fan all at the same time. Great for running 3-4 power tools. Powered by Champion 439cc 4 Stroke OHV engine with cast iron sleeve and Cold Start Technology, this generator is optimized to start quickly and reliably in cold & warm weather. Generator will run 8 hours on a full tank (6.1 gallons) of gasoline or 5 hours runtime off a 20#/5 Gallon Propane-LP gas tank (propane tank not provided) at 50% load. EPA/CARB approved for sale in 50 States. Features durable frame with fold away “U” shaped handle, 10" never flat wheels, 2 - 120V 20 Amp Duplex Outlets (5-20R), 1 – 120V 30 Amp Outlet (L5-30R), and 1 -120V/240V 30 Amp Twistlock Outlet (L14-30R), Overvoltage Protection, Low Oil Sensor and Intelliguage. Dimensions: 27.8" (L) x 28.7" (W) x 26.4" (H). Weight: 204 lbs. Champion has the best Product Quality and Customer Service in the business. All Champion products are covered by our Lifetime Free Technical Support and 2 Year Limited Warranty. For all product technical, service and warranty inquiries please contact Champion Power Equipment on their toll free support line at 877 338-0999; Monday through Friday 9:00am to 8:00pm EST.
- DUAL Fuel Technology with patented Fuel Select Switch for safe fuel conversion between gasoline and propane/LP gas
- Generator will run 8 hours on a full tank (6.1 gallons) of gasoline or 5 hours runtime off a 20#/5 Gallon Propane-LP gas tank (propane tank not provided) at 50% load
- Includes 3.3’ propane hose with regulator to run from propane tank to generator
- Powerful Champion 439cc OHV engine with Cast Iron Sleeve for durable, dependable operation includes low oil shutdown protection
- Electric start with 12V 15Ah Battery (included) for easy one touch push button starting
- Less than 5% THD (total harmonic distortion) Alternator provides pure sine wave to power sensitive electronics like computers, HD TV’s, furnace fans, etc.
- Heavy duty 1.5” diameter steel frame with isolation motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation
- Portability Kit includes 10” Never-Flat Wheels and U-Shaped Handle for easy mobility
- Noise Level: 74 dB quiet operation
- IntelliGauge: Digital Hour/Volt/Hz Meter that keeps track of runtime for scheduled maintenance and oil drain feature for easy oil changes (recommended every 50-100 hours of operation)
- Cold Start technology for easier starting in cold & warm weather
- Overload Protection protects the generator and your appliances
- EPA and CARB Emission Certified (50 State)
- Engine Oil Included
- Dimensions: 27.8” x 28.7” x 26.4”
- Weight: 204 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Rated Watts: 7000W (gasoline), 6300W (propane/LP)
- Starting watts: 9000W (gasoline), 8100W (propane/LP)
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Pure Power Alternator: Less than 5% THD (total harmonic distortion)
- AVR – automatic voltage regulation
- Outlets: (4) 120V 20A AC (5-20R), (1) 120V 30A Twist-lock AC (L5-30R), (1) 240/120V 30A Twist-lock (L14-30R)
- Gas Tank Capacity: 6.1 Gallons
- 3.3 ft. propane hose with regulator included
- Runtime: 8 hours @ 50% Load on full tank of gasoline
- 5 hours @ 50% Load on a 20#/5 Gallon Propane/LP tank (propane tank not provided)
- Starting: On-touch Push Button Electric start (battery included); also includes recoil starting
- Engine: Champion OHV engine w/cast iron cylinder sleeve
- Displacement: 439cc
- Emissions: EPA and CARB approved (50 state)
- Engine Features: Cold Start Technology, Quick Drain Oil System, Low Oil shutdown protection
- Noise: 74 Dba (decibels) @ 7 meters
- Portability: Heavy Duty 1.5” Frame with 10” never-flat wheels and “U” shaped handle
- Includes: 1 Liter bottle of engine oil
- Dimensions: 27.8” (L) x 28.7” (W) x 26.4” (H)
- Weight: 204 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
AC/DC Power: AC Power
Fuel Type: Multiple
Height: 24 in.
Includes Handle(s): With Handle(s)
Includes Wheels: With Wheels
Length: 27 in.
Noise Level: 74 dB
Oil Capacity: 1.06 Quart
Run Time: 8 Hour
Start Type: Electric
Tank Capacity: 6.1 gal.
Weight: 205 lb.
Width: 24 in.
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.