$299.99 After $50 OFF
Chamberlain's Whisper Drive 3/4 HP Garage Access System and Accessories
Now when the power goes out, your garage door opener will still work. The New Chamberlain® Whisper Drive® with MyQ® Technology and Battery Backup allows you complete use of your garage during a power outage. The safety and security features will continue to operate as well, ensuring your family is protected in a power failure. **NOW WORKS WITH MOST SMARTPHONES!**
As added convenience features the opener has a timer-to-close function that will automatically close the garage door in case you forget, and MyQ® technology that allows your garage door opener to automatically control interior and/or exterior lights (with purchase of additional MyQ® accessories) so you will never come home to a dark house again. The opener also features smooth start and smooth stop to reduce the noise of the garage door as it opens and closes – perfect for homes with a room above the garage.
**MyQ Internet Gateway installs in minutes using your Ethernet router.
**NO APP FEE – No systems necessary and no monthly service charges
* horsepower strength with same lifting force specifications as 3/4 HP Chamberlain garage door openers
- 3/4 HPS* DC belt drive system for the ultimate in quiet performance
- Battery Backup System provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage
- Timer-to-Close feature can automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes
- Motion-Detecting Control Panel allows easy programming of remote controls, keypads, and MyQ® lighting accessories, and turns lights on automatically when movement is sensed
- Auto force-sensing technology constantly monitors garage door opener system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations
- Quick-install rail system provides faster and easier installation – assembles in 60 seconds
- Delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- HomeLink® compatible – the in-vehicle remote control system Includes two 3-button remote controls, one wireless keyless entry system, one control panel, MyQ® garage door monitor, laser parking assist, MyQ® remote plug in, surge protector, and mini-remote.
- Protector System® safety sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener lights turn on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken
- Security+ 2.0™ anti-burglary technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- PosiLock® theft protection assures that once the door is closed, it stays locked
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- Lifetime motor warranty
- Lifetime belt warranty
- 5-year parts warranty
- 1-year accessory warranty
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.