Chamberlain's Power Drive® 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Access System and Accessories
Item # 676952
Rugged, reliable performance is what you'll get with the PD212D Power Drive® 1/2 HP Chain Drive garage door opener. It has a durable 1/2 HP motor and an industrial-strength chain drive, making it deliver smooth, steady performance and lifting power.
- 1/2 HP motor with industrial-strength, rugged chain drive
- Quick-install rail system provides faster and easier installation – assembles in 60 seconds
- Delivers 100 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- HomeLink® compatible – the in-vehicle remote control system
- Includes two single-button remote controls and a multi-function control panel
- 6-year motor warranty
- The Protector System® safety sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener lights turn on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken
- Security+® anti-burglary technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- PosiLock® theft protection assures that once the door is closed, it stays locked
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
Automatic Closing: Yes
Automatic Door Stop: Yes
Automatic Lighting: Yes
Horsepower: 0.5 Horsepower
Manual Release Handle: Yes
Remote Control: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.