Century Pools Sapphire Above Ground Pool Package
The Sapphire pool comes in a number of sizes, but they all have the same superior construction that one would expect from Century Pools. This pool comes with the necessary items to make sure you can enjoy your swimming pool for many years to come
Construction and Specifications:
- Heavy duty steel 7” white roll-formed ledges
- Column type steel 6” wide white vertical supports
- 1" painted steel top and bottom rails
- 8” molded resin top cover
- Vinyl all-weather condition Perma 25 liner
- Pump and motor with extra large 7” debris trap with clear lid
- Cartridge filter that picks up 10 microns as compared to a sand filter that picks up 20 microns. Lower the microns equals better filtration
- Wide mouth high efficiency flow skimmer with return and vacuum plate
- Molded resin A-frame ladder with detachable outside steps and in-pool safety barrier
- Solar cover: Absorbs heat into pool; retains heat already inside pool
- Winter cover: with locking system and cable
- 3-tier floating fountain; installs in minutes to filter return
- Overall Dimensions:
- 18’ diameter, 52” depth
- 24’ diameter, 52” depth
- 27’ diameter, 52” depth
- Made in the USA
- This pool package requires assembly. Sand is required for installation.
- Perma 25 liner
- 150 square foot Waterway cartridge filter with 1.5 hp pump and motor for 27'x52" round pool or
- 100 square foot Waterway cartridge filter with 1 hp pump and motor for both 24'x52" or 18'x52" round pool
- Wide mouth thru the wall skimmer
- Resin ladder with safety barrier
- 6 mil solar cover
- Winter cover with locking system and cable
- 3-tier floating fountain
- Installation video
- Deluxe maintenance kit includes:
- Chlorine dispenser
- 10” pool wall brush
- 6’ - 12’ telescopic pole
- Leaf skimmer with aluminum handle
- Vacuum with side bumpers to protect liner
- 33’ durable vacuum hose
- Extra hose clamps
Brand: Century Pools
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.