Celestron Nexstar 102 SLT Computerized Telescope
Easily explore the solar system with the computerized controls and large, powerful aperture of Celestron’s NexStar 102 SLT telescope. A classic refractor tube meets fast optics for sharp, vivid images that are sure to amaze. Consult the built-in database of over 4,000 celestial objects to further enhance your astronomical viewing experience.
- Compatible with 2" eyepieces
- High quality 102 mm short tube style refractor
- Fully computerized Altazimuth mount
- StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no tool set up
- Sturdy stainless steel tripod and accessory tray included
- Good for terrestrial and celestial observing
- TheSkyX – First Light Edition astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- Database allows telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- Auxiliary port for additional accessories such as GPS accessory
- Includes NSOL telescope control software for basic control of your telescope via computer (with optional RS-232 cable)
- Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of your telescope via computer
- Type: Refractor
- Aperture: 102 mm (4")
- Focal Length: 660 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/6
- Mount: Motorized Altazimuth
- Weight: 14 lbs
Computerized Automatic Alignment: Yes
Focal Length: 25.98 in.
Magnification: 100 to 249X
Maximum Eye Relief: 0.98 in.
Minimum Eye Relief: 0.35 in.
Model: 102 SLT
Resolution Description: 308 Line
Weight: 14 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.